PDA

View Full Version : Png

DirkRose
11th Apr 2002, 08:03
G'day Guys,

I am a fairly new PPruner so forgive me if this topic has come up on many occassions! I am a 24 yo pilot with approximately 1000 hours, I have been working mainly as flight instructor in Australia and in Fiji. I dont have much Multi time (just under 100hrs) with some in a BN2.

As my hours have been building up very slowly, the majority of which has been single, I have been desperate to gain some real time. This was my reason for shifting to Fiji! Things didnt quiet work out the way I had hoped with more than enough locals available to fill the Twotter and Islander positions.

My next move is to try PNG as this has been suggested to me by a number of ppl. I would be extremely greatful for any advice you guys could give me as I am planning to visit in the next 3 months. I really don't know what expect. Any suggestions of where I should pop my head in or contacts I should write to would be of great help.....

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I look forward to hopefully seeing some replies whether it be here or to my email address <[email protected]>

DR :)

laurie
11th Apr 2002, 08:15
Try a search in Downunda and Godzone. You will find someone who has flown there and be able to contact them direct.

Good luck,

Laurie.

Travelling Toolbox
12th Apr 2002, 04:07
Give Ozexpat a tap on the e-shoulder, he should be able to tell you the latest goings on in "Paradise".

(Wanders away muttering "Don't get me started on TANGFU!!!")

DirkRose
12th Apr 2002, 06:15
Appreciate the help guys! Have a good Weekend!

DR