PDA

View Full Version : VFR Operator Europe/Africa/Asia

topik22
16th Oct 2012, 07:06
Hello,
I would like to ask if anyone knows VFR operators (off-shore, HEMS, etc.) in Europe/Africa/Asia?
I am not IR rated so trying to find job in VFR operators is more possible....
Thanks.
Jacek

hueyracer
16th Oct 2012, 07:24
You donīt expect us to give you a list of all helo operators in europe/asia/africa, with email adresses and websites?

Do you have everything required to fly commercially?
Flight hourses / licenses / work visa?

misterbonkers
16th Oct 2012, 07:52
Why don't you try Google...

topik22
16th Oct 2012, 08:11
google is nice ....:)
A question is not an order...it was only a question for help if enyone here is helpfull...:)
I think that a market is not so small to protect it....:)
Greets

Jet Ranger
16th Oct 2012, 08:56
Try with HELOG ...

JR

topik22
16th Oct 2012, 09:17
will try...
thanks.
Jacek

topik22
16th Oct 2012, 10:08
Helog is not in proccess of recruting pilots...:(
Any more VFR operators (thaks in advance:)?

Airflowreversal_1
16th Oct 2012, 10:15
Maybe it is a bit outdated..... but you can try the helicopter.li website, loads of links.

Good luck.

topik22
16th Oct 2012, 10:20
thank You.
Lots of informations...:)

HeliHenri
16th Oct 2012, 10:26
Topick22 : "I am not IR rated so trying to find job in VFR operators is more possible"

Hello topick22, you seem to be a wise man and it's important to be wise for a pilot.

As you're searching in Asia, you should try Heli Buri on the island of Pulau Buri in the province of Maluku (west part of the archipelago of Indonesia) , they use a good and reliable SE316 (Alouette 3) of 1966 for pax and cargo transport between islands. It's not well paid but you don't spend a lot during your 12 weeks (bring some books) tour on the island (no shop and only 37 inhabitants). I know that one position is vacant because one of the two pilots has just been kidnaped by pirates during his back home trip by boat (9 hours boat trip to reach an island with an airfield).Good news isn't it?!

A bit more serious ans a lot closer to Poland, most of the Swiss operators :

AIR GLACIERS, CHS HELICOPTER SERVICES, HELI ALPES, HELI REZIA, HELI-WEST, SCHWEIZ EIDG,AIR GRISCHA, EAGLE HELIKOPTER, HELI BERNINA, HELI SERVICE TRIET, HELI-ZUERI, SKYMEDIA,AIRPORT HELICOPTER, ELITICINO, HELI GOTTHARD, HELI SITTERDORF, KAREN SA, SWIFT COPTERS, AIR ZERMATT, ELITICINO-TARMAC, HELI-LAUSANNE, HELISTAR SA, MOUNTAIN FLYERS, ALPINLIFT HELIKOPTER, FS EICHENBERGER, HELI LINTH, HELISWISS, SWISS HELICOPTER,BB HELI, FUCHS HELIKOPTER, HELIMISSION, HELISWISS INTERNATIONAL, RHEIN HELIKOPTER, SWISS JET, BOHAG, GALLAIR, HELI PARTNER, HELITRANS, ROSE HELICOPTER, TARMAC AVIATION,BONSAI HELIKOPTER, GROUPE HELICO SION, HELIPOOL ,HELI-TV, ROTEX, VALAIR

carsickpuppy
16th Oct 2012, 10:29
You could try pilotcareercentre.com, there's a lot of fixed wing operators listed there, but you'll find heli-operators as well.
Good luck

topik22
16th Oct 2012, 10:49
"I know that one position is vacant because one of the two pilots has just been kidnaped by pirates during his back home trip by boat (9 hours boat trip to reach an island with an airfield).Good news isn't it?!"

Great news...:)
Many thanks for Swiss market..it is closer to Poland:)

topik22
17th Oct 2012, 10:49
It is going to be a hard time....:(