PDA

View Full Version : PPL theory exams near London/Stansted

Rhino25782
15th Oct 2012, 21:53
Hi all,

This is with reference to this existing thread but more specific:

http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/498023-learning-strategy-theory-prior-intensive-ppl-course.html

In case I can pull off a day trip to London/Stansted from Germany in order to get some or all theory exams for my US PPL intensive course out the way, where would those of you familiar with the region go to? Can you point me to flight schools that I can do my exams with? How realistic is it to do multiple (all?) exams in a day or two?

I'd also love to have my Medical before going to the US, so any advice on where to get that done locally is also highly appreciated!

seymoreskye
16th Oct 2012, 09:14
It's possible to do them all across two days but it might not be possible for you to pass them all unless you've seriously got your head down and crammed all the info in. Also there is loads of info on here and on the net regarding medicals and flight schools. I think your going to overload yourself with this problem and lose focus so maybe you will just have to do the exams in the USA and get your medical done first? CAA website should help you there.