PDA

View Full Version : China Landing and Overlfight Fees

L-I-V-I-N
15th Oct 2012, 05:55
Does anyone know if China charges for overflight and landing permit applications? Our flight department would like to apply directly and I would like to know if there are any fees besides air navigation?

dc9-32
15th Oct 2012, 09:08
Do you have SITA ? If not, use an agent and they will charge you.

L-I-V-I-N
15th Oct 2012, 11:36
Yes, we have SITA. I have sent them messages via SITA asking abut fees and so far have only figured we will have to pay Air Nav and I do have that rate sheet.

URRVCTR
4th Nov 2012, 20:34
China is very restricted in terms of prior application.
As far as I know, You should apply not later than 10 days before operation.
In case You're late, they can refuse Your application.
The same story with revisions of schedule.
Use agent, they will charge You a lot, but that what You should pay in order to be calm :)

vipero
8th Nov 2012, 19:39
You can apply for China permits directly, they are not charging for applications (same is for O/F).
O/F are quire easy, providing you comply with ATS requirements.
Landings are depending on flight type (schedule, charter, etc...).
Just consider for a non-schedule flight application 7 working days prior notification are required.

amraam12
18th Nov 2012, 21:58
Permits can be applied for directly by SITA. Be sure to use the newly revised form and provide detailed information for any sponsors for private non-revenue landings. These must be a receiving party who will meet the aircraft on arrival in China and take responsibility for the flight. It doesn't hurt to have a sponsor who can contact the CAAC directly to follow up after you've made the permit request.

amraam