PDA

View Full Version : Bale Baleiwai Court Martial next month

AvionicToad
12th Oct 2012, 22:08
Given the upcoming court martial next month for Bale Baleiwai and the constant blaming of UKBA and home office. Something tells me that something pretty shocking happened that some one very senior within the army or MoD is not happy with:-

L Mowday - Freedom of Information requests - WhatDoTheyKnow (http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/l_mowday)

Willard Whyte
12th Oct 2012, 22:18
W.T.F?

10 chars

500N
12th Oct 2012, 22:22
W.T.F?

+1

How about a more specific link to what we are supposed to be looking at.

AvionicToad
12th Oct 2012, 22:38
I am not sure myself, but reading all of them it seems that they have been written by someone who is in the know a "top brass whistle blower"

They all pertain to racism, sexism, human rights violations and the justice system within the forces. A couple of them even hint that there might have been misconduct at the top ranks of the army in the past.
Its hard to know whats going on but looking at the big picture it must be something to do with the Baleiwai Court Martial

StopStart
12th Oct 2012, 22:55
Thanks to Google Search, Google Translate, BBC News, a Babel Fish, CSI and a native fluency in Swaheli I think I can see what you're getting at..

The ex LCpl has been given leave to have his "case" reheard by a "proper" court. There don't appear to be any dark forces at work and I certainly don't see the hand of the subterranean Lizard People in this one...

I'm not sure what conspiracy you think you've uncovered but good luck getting into the secret underground MoD document storage bunker. On the Moon.

500N
12th Oct 2012, 23:05
"The ex LCpl has been given leave to have his "case" reheard by a "proper" court. There don't appear to be any dark forces at work"

That is exactly how I read it, after 2 Google searches.

Nothing to see here, move along now .......................... :O

AvionicToad
Plenty of Conspiracy Theory web sites exist.
Top Conspiracy Sites II (http://conspiracy.top-site-list.com/)

AvionicToad
13th Oct 2012, 06:13
Point taken, maybe it's the fluoride in the water making me paranoid!!!!

All I know is that I have a criminal record from my time in the RAF from a summary hearing. I scuffed a door and its recorded as criminal damage. I am out the RAF and needed a CRB chevk for work. After several letters I was eventually able to get hold of a working copy of the tape and it had been edited. Of that I'm certain I remember a chunk of the interview that is no longer present. My letters to the RAF Police all get passed to HQ Air command, my MP cannot force the RAF to comment, and after several letters no comment from the MoD. The day after my MP states he cannot force the RAF to reply I am contacted by NACRO the crime charity and told that my conviction predates the armed forces act 2006 and is unlawful.

I later find this link, could it have happened to Bale too?
L Mowday - Freedom of Information requests - WhatDoTheyKnow (http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/l_mowday)

Just This Once...
13th Oct 2012, 07:57
AvionicToad, one of my flt lts is in a similar position. Hitting the job market on redundancy he has just failed a CRB check for 'fraud'. This is in relation to a collective whole-course summary punishment 20 years earlier during avionic trade training (for about 60 of them on the course).

Before loosing a job offer he regarded it as a clown-court affair investigated and conducted by the staff (no RAFP or legal involvement) that cost him a couple of weekends but nothing more. He didn't ever see the inside of a disciplinary hearing, it was just announced by the instructors to the parade one day. He went on to rise rapidly through the ranks and then went for a commission.

The MoD and RAF are not answering letters and his legal advice is that this is not legal and pre-dates the 2006 Act which didn't get enacted until Oct 09. Still, it has denied him access to the sector he is trained and qualified for and I fear for his health.

The way we treat our own is beyond belief.

AvionicToad
13th Oct 2012, 08:08
What frustrates me most is the not getting a reply or a comment from the MoD. How can they just not answer?

This must be highlighted and instead of just UKBA changing its policy the MoD must come clean.

Pontius Navigator
13th Oct 2012, 12:58
AT, you letter has reached the MOD. Someone in the MOD will have passed to to someone else in the MOD. That person will have said file 13.

There should be a paper trail.

File a Subject Access Request for copies of all correspondence, minutes, marginal notes, etc etc pertaining to your letter. Then, under DPA98 file a complaint with the DPA registrar if they do not comply.

PS,

We used to get regular requests to trawl for anything written about a particular MP who suspected the we were talking about him. I have to say that I had never ever heard of these MPs.