PDA

View Full Version : Lear 60 xr Saudi

Der_Fischmeister
12th Oct 2012, 14:43
Hi there ,anyone Informations about a 60xr in Riyadh ?
Also some Inputs on the city and so

cheers
thx

mutt
12th Oct 2012, 17:17
Based on your posting history, you wont last in Riyadh, sorry but its just not for you.

Mutt

Belgium Legacy
13th Oct 2012, 07:05
Mutt, who stood up and made you god (or in this case Allah) of the ME aviation?
It's the second time you make this remark in 2 different topics without giving any reason. What does his posting history have to do with gathering information about a job?
He is just asking for information.

mutt
13th Oct 2012, 07:28
I hate seeing people wasting their time.... Der_Fischmeister is a long term poster on the Biz forum, he was also a frequent poster up until a few months ago, so i have read most of his messages, his posting style doesn't demonstrate the required temperament for surviving in Saudi and putting up with the amount of BS.

Mutt

500 above
13th Oct 2012, 08:49
Any guesses where this one is?

An established VIP operator in the Middle East requires a rated Learjet 45 Captain.

The successful candidate will be flying Domestic and International flights in the Middle East region for a private owner.

To be considered for this position the successful candidate must have Corporate Jet experience and the following:

FAA/JAA ATPL
Minimum of 7,000 Hours Total on Jet Aircraft
1000 hours as PIC on the aircraft
1st Class Medical
VIP Experience
Be available immediately/short notice (within two weeks)
Must have flown the aircraft in last three months

7000K is a bit steep for a 45 surely...

mutt
13th Oct 2012, 09:49
Ask yourself, with the limited number of Learjets based in Saudi, why are there so many jobs advertised ?

Mutt

Belgium Legacy
13th Oct 2012, 10:11
In that case, give us the details about the required temperament to survive in a place like that.

transilvana
13th Oct 2012, 10:54
The same guys has been looking por LR60 pilots since beginning of the year, either the owner is a pain or the job is a pain, in either case itīs not normal that they look for crews every month.

Der_Fischmeister
13th Oct 2012, 11:50
Mutt ,your comments are also not very,lets say it English Style ,ammusing.

Where and what I can do ,my dear Friend , I decide.
May you think youre the only one who can work in "challenging" Environments, but be assured others can do this too or may have done it before .

:ok:

The one and only ....

mutt
13th Oct 2012, 13:31
I look forward to reading about your exploits :)

Mutt

FlyTCI
13th Oct 2012, 17:48
This might be the 60 my friend flew when it was based in Dubai under the company name of Strata managed by Empire Aviation. He was not offered/didn't want to tag along when the plane was relocated to Saudi. I know it sat for a long time after being relocated.

If it is indeed the same I'd say it's a job holding you over while looking for something better. Not terribly bad, but not that great either.

His dudeness
14th Oct 2012, 08:05
The one and only ....

And you really have to prove that time and again ?

@Mutt: as you can clearly see by his cool, calm and composed answering style, the Fischmeister is able to put up with almost everything....but some Englishmen... ;) Let the Saudis come, he'll showe em... :D

TWOTBAGS
14th Oct 2012, 21:30
I wish there was a "like" button for the dude's post above.

Having done 4 years in the kingdom I did not find many fisch in the desert, you need the right temperament.....and with a starting point of ISA+30 most "systems" are easily performance limited :E