PDA

View Full Version : How to become a pilot!

JacobRachwal
8th Oct 2012, 17:17
Hello every one my name is Jakub Rachwal I am 17 years old! For over 3 years I was thinking about becoming a pilot but because of some people I was forced to cheange my mind. Now I am in college studying bussines managment which is not bad but every time I look out the window it comes back!
My question is how person like me can become an airline pilot! My education isnt very high I have no highers because I could not speak english so before I could learn anything I needed the basics of english! Now I am asking you to help me follow my dreams! If there is way tobecome a airline pilot any way you heard or you know anything please tell me about it! I know that most ofthe schools requaier 5 highers but I was thinking if I could do something like this!
Go to an areoclub get a pilot license, and then step by step to achive my dream!
Thank ypu all.:)

Halfwayback
8th Oct 2012, 22:54
Welcome to Wannabees!
May I suggest you spend a little time using the Search function and you will gain not only an insight into the industry but will find that you question has been asked and answered many time before.
HWB