PDA

View Full Version : XIII Squadron Association

Tonyhet
8th Oct 2012, 16:18
Can anyone give me a contact address (email or snail) or phone number to make contact with XIII Sqn Association ?
I need to get in touch with someone I know to be a member, but whom I've not been in touch with for yonks. And all the XIII website links seem to lead nowhere since the disbandment last year.
TIA

12 Oct - many thanks for all the responses. As a result, I've made a successful contact, who's now passed on to others the news of an untimely death, of which I felt (as was the case) they were unaware. All your responses much appreciated.

Courtney Mil
8th Oct 2012, 17:01
I don't know if it's still valid, but you might try [email protected]

Courtney

Tonyhet
8th Oct 2012, 17:24
Thanks for this, but sadly that's one I got from the association's link on the Marham website, and it responds with 'mailbox unavailable'.

peppermint_jam
9th Oct 2012, 14:44
Try registering here

XIII Squadron Forum - Home (http://xiiisquadron.proboards.com/)

Not sure if it's still maintained or not.

Tonyhet
9th Oct 2012, 17:55
Many thanks - did that and have uncovered two relevant email addresses. Tried one a short while ago and it hasn't bounced yet !

Courtney Mil
9th Oct 2012, 18:35
I have a former GR4 mate here in my town, who's in touch with all sorts of Tornado guys. I'll ask if he knows.

lj101
9th Oct 2012, 20:04
Tony

In a world of 6.6 billion people, it does seem hard to believe. The theory of six degrees of separation contends that, because we are all linked by chains of acquaintance, you are just six introductions away from any other person on the planet.

Maybe someone on here can help find your missing friend? If you can give us the name, i will wager you will find them within 48 hours max.

peppermint_jam
10th Oct 2012, 11:50
^ +1 as Lj101 said, give us a name and I'll bet he'll be located in less than 24 hours.....

sirsaltyhelmet
10th Oct 2012, 12:45
Check PM Tony

Courtney Mil
10th Oct 2012, 14:48
I've found a member of the Association for you. He's going to dig out the number for you when he's back home tomorrow.

Tonyhet
10th Oct 2012, 16:15
For starters, either John Mochan (whom I know is/was a 13 Assoc member or Mike Calame (13 around the same time as John, not a member to my knowledge). If I can't get in touch with either of them, I have one or two other possible names.
Purpose is to ensure they are aware of unexpected death of a mutual friend of all of us.
TIA

Tonyhet
10th Oct 2012, 16:17
Thanks again