PDA

View Full Version : Snakes on a plane

mmitch
5th Oct 2012, 17:44
Hands up any pilot who wants a little trip to the USA this weekend?
Only five passengers, :ok:
mmitch.

fantom
5th Oct 2012, 18:11
Bluddy right.

Will it be a GV or an Airbus?

I'll do it for no pay.

NutLoose
5th Oct 2012, 18:17
Seems a waste of fuel taking them all the way.

Herod
5th Oct 2012, 19:52
Too late; they should be at Mildenhall by now. Mind you, there is always the possibility of a mid-Atlantic airdrop.

tarantonight
5th Oct 2012, 20:20
At last. AH in particular has been taking the p%£s for years.

Tashengurt
5th Oct 2012, 20:21
Been humming a certain John Denver tune all afternoon. Good riddance to rubbish. :D:D:D

monkeytennis
5th Oct 2012, 21:02
They're using more than one aircraft according to the beeb! WTF :}

goofer3
5th Oct 2012, 21:22
Pity we can't send the rest of his rotten family with him;
Abu Hamza's son Imran Mostafa stole £70,000 jewellery in armed robbery Norfolk | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2195955/Abu-Hamzas-son-Imran-Mostafa-stole-70-000-jewellery-armed-robbery-Norfolk.html)

barnstormer1968
5th Oct 2012, 22:40
I don't agree with that song choice. The version by Peter, Paul and Mary is far better IMHO, but is not the right sentiment.

Overall I think some of you are being a bit cruel here. You all need to remember that AH wants to live here, and has set down roots in London. We should treat him as an innocent man, as that is what he is right now. Lets do our best to provide him with dignity while in transit to the USA. I think it would be more appropriate to play traditional English music on the flight, and from a London singer. I think Max Bygraves suits that bill perfectly.

NutLoose
6th Oct 2012, 03:00
http://www.ship-of-fools.com/gadgets/home_garden/media/abu_hamza_hooks.jpg

BEagle
6th Oct 2012, 06:58
Maybe the Spams will offer him a cameo role in the next incarnation of 'Pirates of the Caribbean'? Concluded by walking the plank over a shark tank.....

Good riddance! They are all now in the US and will be in front of a judge very shortly. Abu Hamza faces 11 charges in the US relating to hostage taking, conspiracy to establish a militant training camp and calling for holy war in Afghanistan.....:mad: I suspect he'll get more than a few days of community service when found guilty...:hmm:

AGS Man
6th Oct 2012, 07:07
Be very nice to see GIVs and Falcon 900s at Mildenhall on a regular basis!

zetec2
6th Oct 2012, 07:18
Can we expect his wife & children to be moved out of the UK as well now, as she doesn't hold British citizenship, is drawing almost £1400 per WEEK on benefits & also lives in a huge house at taxpayers expense now that Cpt Hook will be on his way to the USA, wonder if the Americans will offer her somewhere to live (think not !) will wait & see, but guess trying to remove her will infringe her civil liberties or be seen as racism. PH.

Training Risky
6th Oct 2012, 07:48
Give the bloke a chance...he's suffering from depression! (Funny old thing.)

CoffmanStarter
6th Oct 2012, 07:52
Bet he had to check his hook at security :E

deltahotel
6th Oct 2012, 08:03
Ah - the Ernest Saunders, Gen Pinochet, Al Magrahai defence. Didn't work this time.

AGS Man
6th Oct 2012, 08:56
Just hope he arrives safely. Imagine the conspiracy theories if his plane went down!

Willard Whyte
6th Oct 2012, 15:04
He did indeed arrive safely. Which is a shame.

Herod
6th Oct 2012, 15:07
Bet right now he's wishing he'd accepted the extradition to Jordan.

NutLoose
6th Oct 2012, 19:39
He called the UK a "toilet" I bet this morning he feels like the chain has been well and truly pulled...

Wonder how you handcuff someone without a hand..

monkeytennis
6th Oct 2012, 21:14
Weld the f*cker to the seat!

Tableview
6th Oct 2012, 21:22
I find the comparison between Abu Dr. Hook Hamza and a snake to be highly offensive.

Not all snakes are venomous, they are graceful attractive creatures and quite inoffensive. They do not attack or harm unless threatened or cornered.

I have no doubt that even the most venomous of snakes, arguably the black mamba, would have better taste than to bite Hamza, and if it did, I am sure the snake would die.

barnstormer1968
6th Oct 2012, 22:27
NutLoose

I have looked at your post #10 several times now, and still laugh out loud every time

:ok::ok::ok:

NutLoose
6th Oct 2012, 23:39
Abu Hanger by David Asher Wilson: SomeRightsReserved (http://www.kith-kin.co.uk/shop/abu-hanger/)

£3 download and print, fiver to make, jobs a good un :ok: