PDA

View Full Version : Mazzie flight school in California

khareavazi
3rd Oct 2012, 00:28
Hello everyone
I am new here and I have already checked the previous threads about flight school in California. After 3 months research about flight school in California I decided to go to Mazzie flight school in Fresno and I would like to know any up to date opinions about this school. If any one has been there recently would you please tell me your opinion about this school or would you recommend any other flight school in California.Thank you in advance.

jamess115
4th Oct 2012, 14:37
Im sorry, i've never heard of Mazzie flight school in Fresco.

banjodrone
5th Oct 2012, 22:13
Mazzei is a good school. Their training methods differ somewhat to traditional methods with primary focus on visual attitude control from the very beginning. They have a very well maintained fleet of Piper aircraft, the primary trainers being Tomahawks. Their standards are very high and while you will receive good instruction, you won't be led by the hand and will be expected to demonstrate and maintain high standards of skill and knowledge throughout your training. The school has been around since 1935 and under the current ownership since 1977 so they have a solid history to back up their reputation. Although many here may not have not heard of them, they are very well known in the industry. The only thing I would say is if you go there, just stick to the training plan and don't get involved in too much partying, which isn't hard to find in Fresno. They also do Helicopter training in R22's and an R44.

Good Luck.

banjodrone
5th Oct 2012, 22:15
Also the Full proper name of the school is Mazzei Flying Service.