PDA

View Full Version : New EASA CPL Application Form

Airforcejunior
24th Sep 2012, 21:40
Good evening guys and girls.

This might be a difficult question to answer as it is so new but as many of you are aware (or not) there are now new EASA application forms for pilot licensing. My problem is I currently have the "old" application form with signatures by my Head of Training and my Skills Test examiner, will the CAA accept the "old" application form for a new EASA license?

As far as I can see there are minor tweaks to the new application form but nothing major.

If anyone has any insight It would be appreciated.

Lokki
25th Sep 2012, 08:31
Your best bet is to just call up the CAA and ask..

Curtis E Carr
25th Sep 2012, 10:52
will the CAA accept the "old" application form for a new EASA license?

No. New forms now required.

Okavango
27th Sep 2012, 09:06
I would have thought there must be some transition period as a good proportion don't get their CPL straight away due hours so it seems a bit daft to expect everyone to have to start getting the same signatures. Curtis - where is your information from?

pipersam
27th Sep 2012, 12:25
Not sure if it was just an exception but my application was sent off a few weeks ago from CTC on the old style form even though the new style form was available and it has not been a problem so far.

However, I agree with the above post, just contact the CAA and ask.

Airforcejunior
27th Sep 2012, 17:49
Thanks for the replies lads!

I'm just going to go to the CAA tomorrow and give them the paperwork with the signatures, there's nothing else I can really do as getting the signatures again is near on impossible.

I agree that they should have a transition period though to account for things like this.

Fingers crossed they will accept it!