PDA

View Full Version : 150 hrs in a Phenom/P180/Premier

REMAX11
24th Sep 2012, 08:27
Good morning everybody.

I am looking for a client 150hrs to charter. Main area of departure will be Milano Linate, Italy. Aircrafts ss title or similar. Brookers need not to apply. We would like to deal directly with operators.

Payment will be in advance. Can be any form of equities(cash included). Looking for reliable operators and a price excluding unforseen costs around
1400 euros/1500euros.

Anyone interested?
Drop me a pm or reply the thread.
Regards
REMAX11

Phenom 300
25th Sep 2012, 13:58
Do you know the DOCs for those aircraft? Depending on the type they are slightly below or slightly above 1400/1500 euros. If you really want good and "reliable operators and a price excluding unforseen costs" you should probably increase your offer by 50%-100%.

I have done some calculations on the Phenom 100 recently. I based my calculations on a fully loaded brand new aircraft, being readily available with 4 sim-trained and decently paid pilots. Fuel burn was for an average sector of 01:15. Based on those numbers every single operator with elementary school maths skills would rather have it sit on a ramp than making 1500 euros an hour.

I just did a very quick estimate based on a used Phenom 100 purchased at an average price and longer sectors. Any price below 2000 euros would make me run away from that operator! PrivateFly is quoting an average price of 2075 euros. That should be indicating the lower end of the market, because they are selling lots of empty sectors.