PDA

View Full Version : Australian Super Hornets

duncan 2
23rd Sep 2012, 20:50
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what the standard bomb load is usually carried by a RAAF F18F Super Hornet?

Cheers,
Duncan

Stuff
23rd Sep 2012, 21:58
Tell us the standard target and we'll get this done in a moment!

There are normally many different standard training loads. Some may relate to a standard drag index or to capabilities but I would very much doubt that every jet got airborne with the same load.

The tonka certainly didn't.

Buster Hyman
23rd Sep 2012, 23:43
Standard load is empty with our budget! :rolleyes:

Formski
24th Sep 2012, 07:45
Standard load is empty with our budget!

"fitted for but not with"...?

Captain Sand Dune
24th Sep 2012, 08:13
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what the standard bomb load is usually carried by a RAAF F18F Super Hornet?

Cheers,
Duncan

Want details about the capabilties of the avionics too? How about we chuck in the numbers and experience of the crews as well?:rolleyes:

BBadanov
24th Sep 2012, 08:48

Well, if it was the F-4 or F-111, I would say a SUU-20 with six BDU-33s. So...whatever the modern-day equivalent of that is!

Canadian WokkaDoctor
24th Sep 2012, 15:56
Hi all,

Cheers,
Duncan Want details about the capabilties of the avionics too? How about we chuck in the numbers and experience of the crews as well?:rolleyes:

Maybe you could be good enough to add the radio frequencies and the crypto key details too.