PDA

View Full Version : Baden Aircraft Operations BAO

EMB170
22nd Sep 2012, 05:46
Does anybody have any experience with this company? the company is based in Germany, operates 4 Citation X and 1 Legacy. I believe a russian owner.
Their website is under construction. I couldn't find any information about T&C's
any info highly appreciated
thanks
EMB170

Magictime
24th Sep 2012, 08:42
I applied for a position with them. But that was a few weeks ago and so far nothing has happened. A friend was there a while ago for an interview, but was not amused about the conditions. Anybody else with more??

md1011
24th Sep 2012, 10:31
I have contacted them twice in the last 6 months, they confirmed that they are seeking Legacy crews, but no response to c.v.'s ?? Also I am told that they are really active with the sim at Swiss Aviation Training.

Don't know what to think really.

FlyTCI
4th Sep 2013, 14:24
Has anyone applied to Baden's latest ad for X pilots? If so, what email address did you email the application to, and have you heard back?

I emailed my application to [email protected] almost a week ago and have not heard a peep. Currently flying the X with 1200/850hrs PIC in it and current X JAR type on my ATPL. Thought I would at least hear something.

Also, there is very limited info out there on BAO. Does anyone have any up to date info regarding their operation? Thanks.

doubleu-anker
4th Sep 2013, 14:42
Reported poor conditions and lack of common courtesy, go hand in hand.

You have to ask yourself this. If they treat you in such a manner when they need pilots, how the hell are they going to treat you, when they are not??

All it takes is just to click on reply, then send. At least that is better than nothing.

If they cant be arsed to respond from advert responses, it speaks volumes. Oh I'm told it is the way of the world these days. I say BS!!!!

FlyTCI
4th Sep 2013, 14:52
d-a, your exact thoughts have definitely crossed my mind. A simple " We have received your application" wouldn't be too much to ask for. Especially considering I'm well qualified for the position advertised. Sadly I know this is rather the exception and not the norm in our industry.

My concern though is that I may simply not have the correct email address, which could explain hearing only crickets.

Newforest2
4th Sep 2013, 15:48
FB have a different e-mail address but little further information.

FlyTCI
4th Sep 2013, 16:12
I just got a different email address from someone who has access to the full ad. Maybe that will work.

The limited info out there is a bit troublesome, but it can't hurt to apply and see how it goes.

Belgium Legacy
5th Sep 2013, 06:28
If you really want to apply try [email protected]

Aircharterguide (http://aircharterguide.com/Operator_Info/FLUGBEREITSCHAFT_GMBH/1064/KARLSRUHE%5Bfs%5DBADEN-BADEN/1151)

FlyTCI
5th Sep 2013, 16:01
BL, that's the address I used a week ago and still no reply. Oh well. I'm far from in a bad position currently, just wanted to get a bit closer to home.

md1011
5th Sep 2013, 16:55
I've tried these people on 3 to 4 occasions in the past, even when tipped off by an insider, the only response I got was achieved by phoning and was completely unhelpful, made me feel like I was intrusive. My rationale is, if I take the trouble to contact you, have the decency to at least acknowledge receipt of my effort, or I will call you.

In better times, if they ever happen, well, we can all be selective.

FlyTCI
5th Sep 2013, 17:24
Seems like I'm wasting my time with these folks. Probably just as well from what you guys are saying.