PDA

View Full Version : Telegraph Jobs page today

sangiovese.
20th Sep 2012, 20:13
Back page of the supplement a big advert and there's a very strange email address and it seems to want UAV experience...all looks very suspicious. Any ideas anyone? And no I'm not interested, just intrigued.

(Sorry no scanner to hand to add a picture, or link tothe Torygraph jobs site)

Rigga
20th Sep 2012, 20:25
Lots of adverts about for UAV airworthiness engineers too - based near Brizzle I think...

sangiovese.
20th Sep 2012, 20:30
Hmm, but this one is very grammatically poor, not seemingly UK specific and has a hotmail address....for a quarter page ad?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
20th Sep 2012, 20:34
How's your Persian?

Pontius Navigator
20th Sep 2012, 20:38
What sangiovese didn't do was quote the email address which is:

[email protected]

Google then throws up job adverts from shoghlanty.com and one location for the jobs is Jordan, another is Saudi and another is Egypt.

A bit more googling didn't find these jobs but I did find one forum with this translation:

Dear young Muhammad liked to put here announcements of new jobs that come out in the press and of interest to all young Muhammad. Perhaps God to bless one of our young people and dispense with the need or that Atkvv people.

Fox3, arabic, not farsi

Tableview
20th Sep 2012, 20:54
Glad it's not just me that's suspicious. I also noticed that. Unfortunately my copy of the Telegraph is now in a bin 800 miles from where I am now!

(It was on the back page next to a series of job adverts for American Airlines)