PDA

View Full Version : Hangar8

mushroom69
14th Sep 2012, 15:13
Anyone have recent experiences working for Hangar8? They seem to be growing quickly, which is often a bad sign, strangely enough.
They are advertising for crew again, although they have never replied to responses to previous adverts....

...therefore wondering what the situation is from someone on the inside, so to speak.

Abbeville
14th Sep 2012, 17:29
Communication is not one of their key skills. I too have been unable to receive any response from them at all. A quick copy and paste reply would take all of 15 seconds.

Welcome to the new world of lack of manners and courtesy.:yuk:

Best stay in the dark and be fed manure in this case mushroom?

Globally Challenged
14th Sep 2012, 18:08
Not famed for communication, but they are picking up new hulls which is a valid reason for recruitment (not that I have any idea about their staff turnover)

dallas
14th Sep 2012, 18:59
H8 don't have anyone actively looking at the recruitment email address, and tend to be reactive in nature. When they get a firm bite on a jet they'll generally go looking for someone with the right TR quite quickly, but aren't organised enough to keep qualified people on file. They use Intaway when pushed and mates' networks. A great deal relies on right place, right time and don't expect any interest/response if you cold call or email speculatively.

mushroom69
15th Sep 2012, 03:08
...ah well, you sussed out the background for the name.

:ok:

Well, letīs see if I can time it right, then! Thanks!

B Drive
16th Sep 2012, 08:52
Hangar 8 big in nigeria
go look there

RAFAT
25th Sep 2012, 03:45
mushroom - Hangar8 are always advertising for crew on their website, but you should bear in mind that this is no indication whatsoever of any recruitment taking place, it's very much reactive as dallas said. You'll see that in some cases they're advertising for crew on types that they don't operate, Legacy and Sovereign to name just a couple. The Lineage is still featured on the website but that was permanently exported to India almost a year ago!