PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Want One Ticket For R.A.F. Leuchars Airshow?

hval
8th Sep 2012, 20:15
The R.A.F. Leuchars Air show is being held on Saturday the 15th of September. Full details here (http://www.airshow.co.uk).

Unfortunately the boss is unable to attend so I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested in having it. I shall mail it out on Monday, registered post.

Only favour I ask is that whoever gets it donates something to a military charity of their choice. I shall also donate something to that charity.

Please email me details of where to send the ticket and details of your charity. I can not guarantee that the ticket will arrive on time due to the vagaries of Royal Mail, but I will mail the ticket on Monday.

Admin, if I have trod on anyone toes with this posting I do apologise.

NutLoose
8th Sep 2012, 21:16
:D:D:D

Damn good of you.. Whoever takes you up on it, I hope they and you have a cracking show.

Ant T
10th Sep 2012, 21:32
Hval - if this offer is still available - I will offer 90% of the face value to a charity of your choice for it. If it has already gone, hope they have a great time, I will be going anyway even if I pay full price at the gate.

Ant

(PS I am not in the Falklands at the moment - I am in Aberdeen!!!!)

PS I have sent you a PM here with contact details

Mick Strigg
11th Sep 2012, 07:18
No thanks!

Ant T
11th Sep 2012, 15:08
Thanks Hval, look forward to receiving the ticket, really hope the weather stays good and that I see the Vulcan

(Will donate to H4H as requested)