PDA

View Full Version : Emirates application

careline11
4th Sep 2012, 15:57
could anyone tell me about this kind of email please... Coz i had received this within the day of my Final Interview., i don't know if it sounds positive.... But i've been waiting for more than 8 weeks already and stillno call-no update from Ek... My status in the website is still Under review... thank's in advance for the help! :)

Sub: Travel Consultant

Thank you for attending the Emirates / Dnata recruitment interview recently.

We are pleased to advise you that you have been successful and we will be forwarding your file to the Recruitment Manager for further consideration. Unfortunately at present we do not have any available positions but we anticipate vacancies in the near future. Please do not interpret this letter as an Offer of Employment. If employed, do not resign from your present job on the basis of having secured a future position with Emirates/ Dnata group.

If your application is approved, we will communicate with you immediately to arrange your date of joining, taking into consideration your notice period in your present employment.

We thank you for your interest in joining Emirates/Dnata and for your patience while waiting for further information on your application.

Yours sincerely,

Recruitment Manager

waatih
1st Oct 2012, 08:48
Man these guys are funny. I would be confused too. It sounds like you are on a waiting list man.