PDA

View Full Version : Cabair Training Reports

goaround737
17th Aug 2012, 16:47
Didnt get one when i left and have never been asked for one up until now. Has anyone run into this problem with the now defunct Cabair (modular or integrated) and know how to get a copy of their Training Report?

thanks

RedBullGaveMeWings
17th Aug 2012, 17:03
I think you ought to give a call at the CAA. As far as I am concerned, they are obliged to keep your records for a period of 5 years if the flight school you trained at does not exist anymore. I might be wrong though.

mad_jock
17th Aug 2012, 17:20
Its not what they are requiring.

They want an all sing and dancing report which says they were the best thing since sliced bread. Which may or may not get them through to interview in front of the other 1000 pilots in the same situation.

Only thing you will get out of the CAA is training course complete.

If you have got contact details of an instructor they maybe willing to fudge something up for you but apart from that you are stuffed.

Lightning Mate
19th Aug 2012, 14:49
There is absolutely no point in trying to contact the administrators I assure you. Student records are not part of their remit.

We, the tutorial staff, sent all archive student material to the CAA when the company folded, before the building was locked down.