PDA

View Full Version : Fayair Stansted

Hawg95
17th Aug 2012, 13:34
Hello All

Does anyone know if the above are still recruiting for Operations/Ground handling staff and if so any contact details to send CV's off too?

Regards

Jason.............................

jet787
18th Aug 2012, 16:04
hi Jason

i beleve that they had done all the recruting now as i had a sorry note...

but you could still try if you like....

areo toy store is the vvvp company

hope this helps

ray

Hawg95
20th Aug 2012, 06:22
Hi Ray

Thank you for the reply I thought that may of been the case I shall carry on looking good luck yourself as well.

Regards

Jason....................

jet787
1st Sep 2012, 13:22
Hi Jason,

Thanks I hope you search is good & you get what your looking for.

How is the search going.

Mine is slow doors open then shut just as fast.

Ray

dallas
1st Sep 2012, 13:29
See Finesse at Stansted ad on AJS. It's ATS.

Gulfstreamaviator
1st Sep 2012, 16:20
They are run by a second hand car salesman, and if the operational policy in UK is anything like in FLA then heaven help the staff.

glf

Hawg95
6th Sep 2012, 06:02
See Finesse at Stansted ad on AJS. It's ATS

Thankyou for the heads up seen and applied for!:ok:

Regards

Jason......................

TOWTEAMBASE
2nd Jul 2013, 18:34
I think your face has to fit to work there if you know what I mean. Have a couple of shady characters over there too if I'm hearing right

TUGNBAR
22nd Jul 2013, 21:30
Take it your Face didn't fit then!

TOWTEAMBASE
23rd Jul 2013, 08:33
Didn't try tugnbar, didn't try. Just on the outside looking in, and their grass defiantly isn't greener !!!

tgwu stn
25th Jul 2013, 16:23
I have over 10 years experience on the the Ramp and over 2 years experience General Aviation working at an FBO, and 4 years Customer Service which is a big part of the private jet industry.
Looking at the Fayair Team for Ramp Handling looks to me of who you know not what you know.
Ex employees from Aviance and Servisair which are very experienced in Commercial Aviation, but very little in General Aviation and Customer Service.
I would like to know the Fayair recruitment criteria, is it like most in General Aviation runs on nepotism,brown nosing and how far you can get up the Managers :mad: and not how good you are at your job.

Before anyone asks i never got invited to an interview:=

TOWTEAMBASE
27th Jul 2013, 20:13
The jobs are already filled when advertised......the interviews are just going through the motions. But your right tgwuSTN, it's not WHAT you know clearly, or a couple of them wouldn't be there now
:-)

TOWTEAMBASE
3rd Aug 2013, 22:49
I've just seen the "rogues" gallery on their website had been added to. The new arrival doesn't look too photogenic. Need to invest in photo shop ;-)