PDA

View Full Version : Complete EZ and FR schedules for LTN on line?

The late XV105
3rd Aug 2012, 10:18
Is there anywhere on the web I can view complete schedules for EZ and FR, please?

All I have found requires input of both departure and destination, whereas I am only interested in the latter: If my flight is on time I will arrive at LTN at 23:05 on Sunday night ex-BTS and want to see if I will be competing with the usual Luton immigration scrum with a gazillion flights all arriving within a short period of time - or whether I will probably be on my way in a blink for the road journey ahead? (I will not have any hold baggage to collect).

davidjohnson6
3rd Aug 2012, 10:41
I don't have the complete list, but scheduled flight arrivals at Luton for Sunday 05 August include:
Nice 2235
Glasgow 2240
Berlin 2245
Aberdeen 2250
Dublin 2305
Bratislava 2305
Madrid 2315
Barcelona 2315
Bucharest 2320
Marrakesh 2330

The late XV105
3rd Aug 2012, 11:28
Thanks, davidjohnson6. That's helpful. Looks like it will be the norm and I'll plan accordingly.

The late XV105
6th Aug 2012, 09:22
Well that turned out to be a pleasant surprise; fully staffed border control and a completely empty hall bar the half a dozen fellow pax who got there before I sauntered along. Bish, bash, bosh, and on my way with barely a pause for the first time in many years of using LTN. :D

WHBM
6th Aug 2012, 09:47
For this information, go to the Flightstats website, select Luton, arrivals, for the desired time period. This will show you not only a given operator, but all others as well, given that immigration etc are common. You can navigate several days forwards and/or backwards.

It's not perfect, you can't see the whole day on one page, have to work through various time windows, and Flightstats no longer show holiday charter flights (they used to, but dropped them). But seems the best there is.