PDA

View Full Version : A bit confused

gornet
30th Jul 2012, 16:53
Hello guys,

I seek the internet and read that most of you complain about nowadays working conditions in airlines. That it is getting worse and worse, the salary and market turbulences. Is this the right time for FT ? I am studing economy and everbody says that 2013 is going to be a real disater in Europe. I have also heard of 10,000 CV sended to WizzAir and wonderful Boeing market forecast. huge numbers of plane orders around the world.

I am planning to stay and fly in Europe, so I should probably choose FTO in Europe as well ? No need to do conversions and people you get to know might help of getting job? Egnatia Aviation seems perfect.

Do you know if Egnatia Aviation or any European school have any agreements of providing jobs for their students to some airlines ?

Spending 55,000 euros, probably then 25,000 for type rating and being unempolyed coud be a real life disaster.

Thanks,
Piotr, Poland

500 above
31st Jul 2012, 05:46
Do you know if Egnatia Aviation or any European school have any agreements of providing jobs for their students to some airlines ?

No, Egnatia don't provide you with a job. Only an airline cadet ship will do that.