PDA

View Full Version : Best IFR School

Gand
4th Apr 2002, 04:06
Hello all,
I'm just wondering if anyone has any information about which schools have the best multi-IFR programs available. I don't need a diploma, but i would like to go somewhere with a good reputation for teaching mulit-IFR. And just cuz i said "the best" i don't necessarily want the most expensive. I've heard good things about Pro-IFR in Vancouver, and about Perimeter in Winnipeg. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gand :D

pilotbear
6th Apr 2002, 16:03
Pro-IFR in Boundary Bay, excellent:p

Jennifer
9th Apr 2002, 21:02
The muli course at Perimeter in Winnipeg is supposed to be quite good, but you should know that their CFI has now moved to the Winnipeg Flying Club. I'm currently working with him at the Winnipeg Flying Club on my multi. The club is terrific, and we work out of St. Andrew's airport. The beauty of it is that you get in the air right away, instead of taxiing forever and waiting for clearances etc....besides, it's cheaper to live in Winnipeg!!! Best of luck!

Iamapilota
19th Apr 2002, 18:54
PRO-IFR is the best to train at. I did my initial training there about 4-5 years ago. No other school compairs to it.

How is Johnnnny...!:D

Corporate Pilot
8th May 2002, 23:25
Are you sure about the CFI moving?? Last time I was through Winnipeg, Bill the CFI at Perimeter was still at Perimeter! You must mean someone else.