PDA

View Full Version : Mollymawk Test

B737Dude
19th Jul 2012, 12:00
I've been asked to do the Mollymawk test before they consider me for sim check & Interview.. But I'm not getting pass the 50% mark on the online practice tests.. (but only a few practice tests are given) Can anyone recommend a way of passing the test?

Cheers

bernyfly
25th Jul 2012, 08:10
The test is conducted by a former DLR-Psychologist (DLR-Test is the Recruiting system of Lufthansa); her surname is Rauch. Content is orientated on the DLR-Test but it's an individual TestScheme. Turkish and SunExpress use the system for their CrewHiring f.e. I've made some investigations regarding the test because I'm expecting an invitation for SunExpress within the next months.:cool:

Akrep
25th Jul 2012, 16:58
English / Math and Science you can only practice two times...But...
you can review the test unlimited times and read the explanations on how to get the correct answers.. the actual test is the same as the two practice test but with different numbers / figures.

click on the test that you have already made for math science and english and review the tests.. and learn how to get your answers.

the other part of mollymawk ( aptitude ) is just practice and improve yourself..

good luck with the test

B737Dude
25th Jul 2012, 17:21
Thanks akrep.. The Math's and English isn't a problem.. But it's the theory questions on the Science test is what I'm having troubles with! What is a good pass mark on theses three tests to be considered for interview with sxs?

Akrep
26th Jul 2012, 06:50
I believe the minimum for math and science is 60%
But if you studied science in Highschool you should have no problem getting around 80% if you just review the questions of the 2 practice test after you make them.

aviatn
1st Jul 2018, 11:24
I did the test a couple of weeks ago. Anyone needs advice, pm me.

act700
1st Jul 2018, 12:31
I bet Andreas Lubitz aced that (or any other type of this) test!

OB.1976
22nd Aug 2019, 09:28
I did the test a couple of weeks ago. Anyone needs advice, pm me.
Hi, Could you give me please some information regarding Maths, science and english ?
Thank you in advance

=======================

Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.