PDA

View Full Version : Any Emirates FO's from NZ

Ollie Onion
18th Jul 2012, 09:07
I am seriously contemplating a move to Emirates but can't find any recent posts on the pay structure. I have had a trawl through the recruiting website but was hoping I may find a couple of Emirates FO's from New Zealand who may be able to share what an average monthly pay packet may look like.

Cheers

Wizofoz
18th Jul 2012, 09:29
Ermmm.

With exception of ERP, they don't pay Kiwis any differently from everyone else- why do you need to hear from a new Zealander?

Al Murdoch
18th Jul 2012, 10:55
I was thinking the same thing...

scandistralian
18th Jul 2012, 10:55
Team NZ is alive and well in Emirates, but incase they are busy, don't worry I think based on the following table I may be able to translate...

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/kazzakissy/Jokes/?action=view&current=HowtospeakNewZulander.jpg&newest=1

How to speak New Zulander picture by kazzakissy - Photobucket (http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/kazzakissy/Jokes/?action=view&current=HowtospeakNewZulander.jpg&newest=1)

Chur Bro, Imaruts uz a fooly suck gug eh, Dubai is a wee but hot eh, but stull ut's prutty sweet eh.

Jokes aside, in terms of cash in the bank work on 100,000 - 120,000 NZD / year (incl. flight pay etc.) take away no more to pay and if you take the allowance it goes up by roughly another 54000 NZD, but then you have to pay accom, elec etc. There is a provident fund, medical, dental, travel etc etc.

They play rugby here, golf is cheap and there are heaps of Aussies to hang out with if you feel like improving your language skills :}

Any questions feel free to PM

haughtney1
18th Jul 2012, 11:59
Yep, transplanted Kiwi here, feel free to PM etc, F/O for a bit over 2 years on the 777 (the best one:E)

I should add not all of us sound like scandi suggests, some of us can even spel propa werds....

ohshit
18th Jul 2012, 15:40
Hi all,

Heard EK have put FO hiring on hold. They've met their quota for 2012.

Anyone heard any different?
Cheers

archer_737
18th Jul 2012, 15:57
Look for the EK HOLD POOL thread in this forum. You'll find everything there

skape-naaier
21st Jul 2012, 03:38
Hi there, yeh quite a few kiwis up here and that have left ANZ( if that's the angle your thinking ) and by and by most are pleased with the move. Feel free to PM if you or the other half have any Q's.