PDA

View Full Version : is there a ATPL video course

Johnny Bekkestad
17th Jul 2012, 19:21
Is there anyone that is offering the full time class online/distance?

JillC
17th Jul 2012, 20:09
Hi Johnny

There are quite a number of schools based in Florida who now offer distance learning EASA ATPL courses, but not using videos as far as I'm aware...

Epic and Naples may both do DL I think plus FIT Aviation and Aerosim the but possibly not DL.

If you check out their websites or contact them directly I'm sure you'd get more information.

Johnny Bekkestad
21st Jul 2012, 19:01
anyone here used this
Complete ATPL Study Pack CBT (23 CD-ROMs) from Oxford Products (http://www.oatmedia.com/products.asp?cat=14)
that can tell me a little about this product before i fork out 1000GBP.

CATS Support
22nd Jul 2012, 08:27
We need to now your plans before we advise you best

The CD packages that you describe do not constitute a training course

Online training and downloadable courseware are available from some EASA theory course providers in the US

Johnny Bekkestad
22nd Jul 2012, 13:57
My goal is to use it as a supplement to a course.

RedBullGaveMeWings
22nd Jul 2012, 15:17
I will buy OAA's ATPL Study Pack CBT and maybe also the books and I will use them as supplement to the material I will have from the school I will train at.
I heard that OAA's CBT is the best around and the books get you in deeper details and you may benefit from it one day when you will have to revise subjects for an interview.
The QB will be Aviation Exam.

You can also watch some demos on OATmedia's website - do it!

Johnny Bekkestad
23rd Jul 2012, 08:11
Let me know how it works out for you. And do you have a link to that demo?

Transsonic2000
24th Jul 2012, 23:08
I'm using the Oxford CD's (OAA CBT) and I can highly recommend them! They can save you a lot of reading, thus time! Not cheap, I know, but IMO worth every cent.

Regarding the QDB, if you want to prepare for the exams in a time efficient way, check out the following link:

ATPL-Coaching - Efficiently Pass Your Pilot's Written Exam for JAA ATPL, CPL, or IR! ICAO Language Proficiency Test up to level 6! (http://www.atpl-coaching.de/?lang=en)

Good luck!