PDA

View Full Version : EK application form at 95% ??

flannagan
14th Jul 2012, 20:38
Hi Boys & Girls !

I am stuck at 95% in the online application form of Emirates with everything ticked.
Don't know why & application then can't be considered.

Any of you having the same problem ??
I did not see any item such "references" or "education history" in this online application, could it be the problem ??

Thx.

Flan.

ManaAdaSystem
15th Jul 2012, 00:06
95%? You must be a Ryanairpilot so you are expected to pay for the last 5%. I'm surprised you're not stuck at 50%.

skyvan
15th Jul 2012, 05:11
Have you filled in all the hours boxes? I seem to recall they needed to have "0" entered in the columns where you don't have time, although this was years ago.

It is a long form, so there is always a good chance of something small being missed, so I recommend starting again at page one and slowly check that something wasn't dropped when you advanced or saved.

Good luck.

minimum_wage
15th Jul 2012, 06:23
Does anyone know how you change your references once the application is complete?

halas
15th Jul 2012, 07:58
Change them to what?

halas

170to5
15th Jul 2012, 08:46
Well mine is less than 85% done and I'm in the hold pool! It depends on what you have to fill in...for example if no military jet time, then not adding that will make the application say you haven't fully filled it in. That's true, but you don't have to!

flannagan
15th Jul 2012, 12:13
Thanks for the replies, I will work on it today, :ugh:

thegypsy
15th Jul 2012, 15:16
With your nom de plume why am I not surprised:D

minimum_wage
16th Jul 2012, 05:08
Change references to different pilots from what I have on there halas, specifically ones that were at EK at the beginning i.e 727, and not management pilots that I basically don't trust or didn't offer. :uhoh:

speedhold
18th Jul 2012, 21:14
Hi can anyone tell me how to include my references I don't see it listed ....under the application progress menu..