PDA

View Full Version : TROPIC AIR IN BELIEZE

flyingsa
10th Jul 2012, 07:36
Hi All,

has anyone any experience of hour building with this company ? any feedback much appreciated.
cheers

cgwhitemonk11
10th Jul 2012, 09:52
Yes I do, I was there at the end of last year and its a great place to go. Use the search function as I have already spelt out the details on the forum elsewhere

Good luck and enjoy the rum :ok:

prasannakumar
12th Feb 2013, 08:28
I want to know about the time building with tropic air they say i will fly as picus will i be able to get c-208 rating in my license if i fly as picus for hour building. will i be able log that hours as dual hours please reply

Luke SkyToddler
12th Feb 2013, 23:05
This Tropic Air sounds like a blatant scam, picus or P2 time in a single pilot certified aircraft like C208 is NOT legally recognized by most civil aviation authorities. Only one pilot can log the time. And no you can't log "dual" unless it's a training flight and the other guy has a valid and current instructor rating. You might as well set your money on fire for all the good it's going to do your logbook

pa0507
28th Jul 2013, 00:42
I think that a single pilot airplane under commercial air transport requires 2 pilots.

If you fly a king air, a single pilot aircraft for commercial use you will be required 2 pilots.

True?

How do you register those hours in the JAA logbook?

pa0507
28th Jul 2013, 01:09
How do register co-pilot or P2 on the C208 under a class rating in the JAA logbook?

For those who flew in susi air, under commercial air transport rules?

Under the multi-pilot column and co-pilot?