PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft of runway at Luton

FLAPHOOT
27th Jun 2012, 12:30
Hi All
My girlfriend was on board a Eastjet flight last night inbound to Luton from Geneva when the pilot informed them that they could not land due to an overrun and fuel spillage on the runway.
They diverted to Stanstead only to return to Luton later. Just curious.

Evanelpus
27th Jun 2012, 12:48
How long did they spend on the ground at Stansted and did they have to stay on board?

ericlday
27th Jun 2012, 14:51
Please don't tell LADACAN it will get them all excited about the airport being in the wrong place and overruns off the end of 26 !!!!

LTNman
28th Jun 2012, 21:01
Aer Arran returned to Luton at 10pm after a problem on take-off. Full emergency turn out by the county fire brigade.

Emergency at Luton Airport after plane suffers problems on take-off - Local - Luton Today (http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/local/emergency-at-luton-airport-after-plane-suffers-problems-on-take-off-1-3992271)

PPRuNe Pop
1st Jul 2012, 11:16
The thread is now open again but.............let me tell where we are at. When you signed up to PPRuNe you agreed that you would not be abusive, rude, not swear and generally be nice. The recent deletions by one of my colleagues shows you were not.

So.....the thread is open ONLY to those with the will to control themselves and to avoid the pitfalls of snide and all other such abuse.

PPP

Avman
1st Jul 2012, 21:35
That's killed this thread then :oh: