PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Info and gossip

ExpatChris
26th Jun 2012, 07:15
As Ryanair thread has gone lets strat a new one

Any news or inside information on our favourite lo co, here is the place to tell all and keep us all up to date with MOL and his crew

Expat Chris

WJ888
26th Jun 2012, 09:00
I've heard MOL will come to the Netherlands next week, can anyone shed light on this?

Tableview
26th Jun 2012, 09:02
Perhaps he's been summonsed to the International Court of Justice in the Hague! I believe they have a little lull in activities right now whilst they wait for Messrs. Assad and Mugabe.

Jippie
26th Jun 2012, 09:57
I heard that rumor as well WJ888. The story is he is coming with "good" news.
He could be saying something about the slots at Rotterdam, but there is also the rumor that MST will be announced as a base.

Aero Mad
28th Jun 2012, 23:58
Just realised that Cherbourg would be seemingly ideal for a Ryanair destination/small base. Any thoughts? Is it too close to Dinard?

Alsacienne
29th Jun 2012, 06:35
Is it too close to Dinard? Not if it's Ryanair's take on Channel Islands (Jersey ) .......... :rolleyes: thinks of Copenhagen (Malmö) and runs for cover!

jdcg
29th Jun 2012, 07:39
Don't think Cherbourg would cope as a base. It's really tiny. The market would be way too small. Flybe tried it (I flew once from SOU - up and down in half an hour basically!) and it didn't last long at all. Will never happen with FR.

TSR2
29th Jun 2012, 08:45
Ryanair 8 thread is now back up and running.