PDA

View Full Version : Getting into emirate airlines

prophead123
18th Jun 2012, 10:24
I wonder if there is anyone out there that could give me any advice about joining Emirate airlines ,I have visited,registered and lodged my resume on their web site about a year ago and all I have been receiving is a curtesy email back acknowledging my application and that where it dies ,I heared they are looking for technicians and I have the qualifications,it's A bit disappointing as I would love to join their airline or Even just an interview for a position would be appreciated :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

flame_bringer
18th Jun 2012, 11:03
Have patience your resume is in thier data base and certainly if a vacancy arrises they will call you if you fit the mould and instead try other airlines EK is not the only airline in the world.

Plore
19th Jun 2012, 20:11
I think they are currently recruiting for Dubai only and there is a hold on all recruitments for outstations.

TheDonny2014
2nd Jul 2012, 01:14
Is there someone who could tell me how to upload my CV/resume on the Emirates website? I've been trying to do that for a while and I'm just not seeing the spot where I can copy and paste my resume and I can't upload it either. I'm not even seeing the education page come up. I don't know what to do! :ugh:

Plore
2nd Jul 2012, 20:52
I quote from the 'Need application help' link on the careers page

How do I submit my CV?

Please note we do not accept CV's as attachments. You will only be able to copy and paste the text from your CV into the application form. We encourage you to register online with us as this directly enters your application into our Recruitment database and allows us to search for you.

Using the "Register with The Emirates Group" link at the top of the careers page will open this web page (https://ekgrpapplications.emirates.com/careersonlineapps/COMMON/ProfilePage.aspx) where you have to do the registration.

Good luck!

TheDonny2014
2nd Jul 2012, 23:50
I tried that the first time and it just wouldn't let me. I saw no space to copy paste my resume. It wouldn't let me fill out the education part either! :ugh:

flyguy87
8th Jul 2012, 18:59
TheDonny 2014,I had the same problem too. It showed 100%complete though.maybe its a site issue i guess. Try submitting your resume on an openday.