17th Jun 2012, 11:17
Why did I never meet woman like this when I was a stripling?:}

Al-bert
17th Jun 2012, 13:35
Why did I never meet woman like this when I was a stripling

what, you mean a bit dim and not very good at rowing? :confused:

glad rag
17th Jun 2012, 15:33
what, you mean a bit dim and not very good at rowing?

OH she's doing ok with the rowing :E. Dim I can certainly put up with :ok:

Melchett01
17th Jun 2012, 16:08
Machine gunning Civilians! :yuk:

And? You just don't lead so much when it's women and children. Simples ;)

NutLoose
17th Jun 2012, 16:41
Sounds like a load of old Rowlocks! He isn't so dim though, he's got her rowing.

Pontius Navigator
17th Jun 2012, 16:56
Reminds me of when I was with Mrs PN in a pedalo with the two sprogs. A French water bomber came over, people stopped their cars and lined the bridge and I realised he was about to do a scoop and go.

Yup, we almost became that apochraphal story of the swimmer being dropped on a forest fire.

Back at the camp site the French used the lake there to pick up water with their heli-fire bombers and then dropped the load on a hillside just for practise. Out of the reeds at the far side of the lake a frog emerged and stood, hands on hips before shaking his hand at them.

Next circuit they bombed him. The French operate to a different set of rules.:}

pohm1
17th Jun 2012, 17:13
"I almost touched it"

"don't tell Daddy"

Hmmn:ok:

P1

Milo Minderbinder
17th Jun 2012, 18:37
Looks like Windermere. Also looks higher than normal. Too many sailing boats around that day?

hoodie
17th Jun 2012, 18:43
Looks like Windermere.

With that red hair, she looks like an Amazon to me. I wonder if she...

Never mind.

Milo Minderbinder
17th Jun 2012, 19:49
With that red hair, she looks
like an Amazon to me. I wonder if she...

one swallow does not a summer make

ShyTorque
17th Jun 2012, 19:52
Does a cuckoo spit?

ramp_up
17th Jun 2012, 20:01
Melchy my dear friend,
Unless the woman and children have a greater positive velocity component than the ac firing at then, applying lead to a target will cause you to miss.

You need to apply lag to a target when firing from a moving platform in order to hit it.

Its Aerial Balistics simples

ShyTorque
17th Jun 2012, 20:06
Watch the tracer and just use it like a hosepipe - works every time.

Milo Minderbinder
17th Jun 2012, 20:15
Does a cuckoo spit?

No, but a turkey...

Dan Gerous
17th Jun 2012, 20:50
Doesn't look like she can cook either

Melchett01
17th Jun 2012, 21:07
Oh ramp up,

Don't spoil the moment with physics .... just put Full Metal Jacket on instead.

NutLoose
17th Jun 2012, 22:22
Out of 2, I'd give it 1 ...

Still, it beats the heck out of the plastic toy Chinook at Cosford today with flashing lights all over the outside like a cross between a kiddies play ride and a Dalek..

walter kennedy
18th Jun 2012, 01:01
She didn't seem interested in the cox ...

teeteringhead
18th Jun 2012, 08:54
Amazons? Mythologically (and etymologically) they had only one breast - t'other got in the way of the bowstring and was removed.

Moreover, imitating the action of a spider, they killed their partners after mating........

Perhaps I wouldn't ........

sisemen
18th Jun 2012, 09:22
She's got a very generous mouth :E

Geezers of Nazareth
18th Jun 2012, 09:52
Reminds me of when I was with Mrs PN in a pedalo with the two sprogs. A French water bomber came over, people stopped their cars and lined the bridge and I realised he was about to do a scoop and go.

Yup, we almost became that apochraphal story of the swimmer being dropped on a forest fire.

Back at the camp site the French used the lake there to pick up water with their heli-fire bombers and then dropped the load on a hillside just for practise. Out of the reeds at the far side of the lake a frog emerged and stood, hands on hips before shaking his hand at them.

Next circuit they bombed him. The French operate to a different set of rules.

I believe that a 'bluff' may be in order here (but willing to be corrected or proved wrong ...).

On a visit to the French 'Securite Civile' many years ago we were shown around one of their CL.215s. 'Le Homme' explained that to refill the tanks there was a small scoop below the fuselage, and the inlet on this was only about 10cm square.

It's theoretically possible that a diver might be 'picked-up' by the '215 as it refills its tanks, however the diver certainly wont be able to 'emerge and stand' afterwards - he'd be a red pulpy mess.

hoodie
18th Jun 2012, 09:58
I think you may have mis-read that, Geez. ;)

Goprdon
18th Jun 2012, 10:16
This is much better/funnier than the Caption Competition.

Motleycallsign
18th Jun 2012, 12:06
I thought France was full of Frogs Geezers, then again I am suprised he had a leg to stand on.............................