PDA

View Full Version : Redcliffe Flight Training/Access Airshare Cease Trading.

Dacman767
15th Jun 2012, 07:44
Redcliffe Flight Training/Access Airshare have ceased trading, and had their locks changed on Wednesday :D . By the sounds of it the owner/CFI owed more money than he could con out of unsuspecting students! :E

superdimona
16th Jun 2012, 02:10
Nonsense, I'm sure their Tecnam Twin will come online very soon... right?

Out of curiosity, did anyone manage to go from RAA to GA using these guys, and at what cost? They were advertising that path in the RAA magazines at one point.

falconx
17th Jun 2012, 00:12
Lol and we go back to operating without an AOC

Dacman767
17th Jun 2012, 06:19
Falcon is right, they didn't have an AOC. So no GA training at all, but plenty of advertising! hence the reason they were taken to court ;)

VH-XXX
17th Jun 2012, 06:42
Let me guess Dacman, you took them to court yourself hence your constant posts on the former operation?

Dacman767
17th Jun 2012, 07:27
Great guess! you only had to read my previous post saying i did, to figure that one out! :D I remember you having a go at me about posting about them in the past. Remember when you called them and asked about the AOC? and they told you they'd have one in two weeks, and you believed them? then gave me a hard time about it?? :D :D :D

VH-XXX
17th Jun 2012, 07:35
and you believed them?

I passed on the information that was provided on the phone.

I don't know them from a bar of soap.

Just like I did in the other thread about Yarrawonga where I rang the operator for clarification and posted here.

I think at the time I was wondering why on earth you were complaining so much when you had not been ripped off and clearly had the option to go elsewhere at the time without financial loss.

Dacman767
17th Jun 2012, 07:46
Ok, well the reason why I was so pissed of was the fact that I WAS ripped off and couldn't just walk away without a massive financial loss.

RFT were selling memberships to the club, for almost $9000, based on the fact that they could do GA. This didn't cover any flights, just provided a reduced rate of hire. So once you bought one of these things, you couldn't just walk away even, unless you had already done about 120 hours. Does that clarify things?

Jabawocky
17th Jun 2012, 08:33
Great concept, poorly executed. :ugh:

RA-XXXX
18th Jun 2012, 20:16
Unfortunately there are nearly 30 members with little chance of receiving any owed funds. :mad: As mentioned great concept poorly executed.

Dacman767
19th Jun 2012, 06:28
would be good to see those guys get together and take him to court. He's got a nice car and some nice planes :E

falconx
19th Jun 2012, 10:47
Dacman give it a rest, you'll be like him one day!