PDA

View Full Version : Ace4bars

Capt Claret
13th Jun 2012, 02:02
Looking back through some old threads last night and I came upon some oldies from old mate Ace4bars. It made me wonder.

Does he have his jet command in Melbourne?

Is he still with the floosie?

What's he up to????? :E

in-cog-nito
13th Jun 2012, 03:05
Well Captain, as we all suspected it was a wind up. I met the Ace a few years ago when he was doing his instrument rating with us at MB. He came from a charter mob up north and was a top bloke. Him and his mate did it as a sh#t stir. That's all I can remember.
Cheers, In-cog.

Jack Ranga
13th Jun 2012, 03:30
Great user name, if he hasn't used it within a year it should be re-allocated, same as Captain Queeg :}

Arm out the window
13th Jun 2012, 08:52
The google unit conversion thing (without prompting, mind you) tells me that 4Bars = 400 kpa, not sure about the relevance of that, but there could be a connection. Perhaps he's working for them now?

ace4bars
15th Jun 2012, 11:11
Hi Claret,
I am alive and well, thanks for your concern. I was left with permanent mental scarring however, after the tirade of abuse I copped on this forum all those years ago.

Anyway way I found a job in Uzbekistan and am proud to say I have reached the rank of генера́л-майо́р with Grazdanskij Wozdusnyi Flot.

Here is a picture of me, happy in the crew room at work.

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r554/Ace4bars/pilot_photo.jpg

Capt Claret
15th Jun 2012, 11:20
Gee ace, must be a bloody hard life with Grazdanskij Wozdusnyi Flot, you don't look like a budding coupla thousand (by now) hours pilot any more. ;)

...still single
15th Jun 2012, 11:22
DON'T LOOK AT THE PHOTO!!!!

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

blueloo
15th Jun 2012, 11:51
I dunno about that before and after shot.

But hey - your Uzbeky plastic surgeon obviously did a good job - turning a glamourous model into a rugged aviator. :}

Howard Hughes
15th Jun 2012, 12:16

Too late..:{

Was that Ace4bars girlfriend up on the wall?;)

Towering Q
15th Jun 2012, 14:00
Ace4bars girlfriend has a turbine job in YPKA.

Unfortunately she's put a bit of weight on since that photo was taken. :(

Pinky the pilot
16th Jun 2012, 05:19

Now why couldn't a friendly Mod have moved your post to the one prior to that photo ...still single?:confused:
That way I would have heeded your advice!

Someone pass me the single malt please.:}

Ixixly
16th Jun 2012, 15:01
Not enough alcohol in the world Pinky... :yuk:

Towering Q
17th Jun 2012, 09:51
Word from an insider....Ace4bars girlfriend is trying to get on here to join the fray...but can't remember her password!:(

Capt Claret
17th Jun 2012, 10:43
Mrs C has that problem all the time.

Forgetting her passwords, not wanting to post on PPRuNe. :\