PDA

View Full Version : RYR Learjet M- regs AOC question?

JanetFlight
7th Jun 2012, 13:01
Hi to all....here's a lil doubt that i kindly ask your help to explain me, please.

Very recently i saw a FPL of a RYR as RYR01P operated by a Isle of Man regs Learjet 45.
However on the number one point of this PDF issued by I.O.M CAA it says:
(http://www.gov.im/lib/docs/ded/aircraftRegistry/rp1checklistforregisteringaircr1.pdf)

[1. Aircraft registered in the Isle of Man are only for private and corporate use, not commercial air transport or aerial work.]

So it goes my doubt...as long as RYR operates under an AOC and on this very Lear FPL its explicit on the remarks field "Operator: Ryanair", isn't this a kind of "disagree" info???

Many tanx for the attention:ok:

ATT: This is not to start any "lil war" between airline A or B, its only a Tech Question, please!

MungoP
7th Jun 2012, 14:40
Lear 45.. Corporate Jet used by RYR for corporate use. ??
The P at the end of the designator probably refers to a positioning flight...

Gulfstreamaviator
7th Jun 2012, 15:34
and disregard the Manx PRIVATE only situation.

if it was transporting RYR staff then I suppose technically it is private.....

but if private it should be on registration, and not flight number...

but who cares.....

glf

dc9-32
7th Jun 2012, 16:19
it can fly on a RYR call sign despite being private. RYR would then pick up the nav charges.

It was probably an AOG rescue flight.

Mr Angry from Purley
7th Jun 2012, 17:22
came into EMA and left 20 mins later so likely spare part or crew!

silverknapper
7th Jun 2012, 17:26
but if private it should be on registration, and not flight number...

Not correct

His dudeness
7th Jun 2012, 17:34
Either N - (non-scheduled commercial) or G - general aviation in type of flight, field...8 ?

Thats all that seperates a comm from non comm flights in the flightplan...

x933
7th Jun 2012, 17:45
Nothing unusual about this, TNT have been doing it since 2009.

Personally the prospect of Ryanair doing private jets sends a shiver down my spine.

west lakes
7th Jun 2012, 17:53
Apparently it is mainly used for AOG spares, it visits Prestwick from time to time

JanetFlight
7th Jun 2012, 20:56
Nothing unusual about this, TNT have been doing it since 2009.

TNT uses any M-registered plane?

FLEXJET
7th Jun 2012, 21:46
x933 refers to M-TNTJ, TNT's Lear 55.

JanetFlight, the only thing I would have checked with M-ABEU is either it was filed N or G... I am pretty sure it was filed G, which is fine in my opinion.

dynamite dean
8th Jun 2012, 21:35
Yep its just engineering only AOG stuff he's a former work colleague who flies it. In fact I used to fly that one myself c/n 374. The wierd thing I was asked would I go and do a sim check in 737 800 for the job I said on one condition if I pass I get a job on a 737 800!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

JanetFlight
9th Jun 2012, 00:11
Tanx to all your inputs, people;)

However when H.D says:

Either N - (non-scheduled commercial) or G - general aviation in type of flight, field...8 ?

Thats all that seperates a comm from non comm flights in the flightplan...

If im not mistaken the field 8 only refers to certain communication and navigation/operational equipment.

AFAIK the N, G, etc its only depicted not on the ICAO requeriments as a FPL, but for example on a SCR (Airport Slot Reqst), belonging this to an IATA requeriment...
This type of Abbreviations are not used on an operational basis or info, such as a FPL, just my 2 cents(Correct me if im wrong please, tanx)

silverknapper
9th Jun 2012, 01:23
You're wrong

JanetFlight
9th Jun 2012, 03:47
Yeap, you are both right, HD & SK, my mistake indeed, every day we learn with each others;) (and tanx Google too)

Here it is, field is nrș 4 »»»

Flight Plan Format (http://www.bleedair.de/the-flight-plan-format.html)

or

http://www.cityairportandheliport.com/wp-content/uploads/fpl_guide.pdf

Tanx...Cheers:cool: