PDA

View Full Version : West Atlantic Cadet Scheme

spacemonkeys
30th May 2012, 20:59
It appears that the West Atlantic scheme has reopened however it also appears there is only two days to apply!!

News » Propilot - CAA approved UK Training Provider (http://www.propilot.eu/news)

I have e-mailed Propilot to check the dates so will see what they say.

RedsBluesGreens
30th May 2012, 22:30
I believe I saw on their website that they accept applications all year round. After not even getting a look-in with Flybe I thought I would try this.

BOZR_DOUGIE
31st May 2012, 12:48
Hey

I have applied for the West Atlantic cadet scheme,I have passed the initial stag and got a letter back in Feb saying they will contact me closer to the times when they will be running Assesment days. I have heard that generally means August but can anyone confirm this?

Also what exactly can I expect on the Assesment days, I got through to he Cathay pacific one and it involves Psych tests, Theory exam and an interview. Is that generally the same for most airlines?

BOZR_DOUGIE
31st May 2012, 12:50
They run all year, I applied back in Febuary. Got through the initial stage and I am waiting for the interview date

Martini-man
24th Jun 2012, 19:34
hi, i have date for the assessment day at coventry i have been told there will be a maths/physics test in the morning does anyone know what sort of maths and physics questions they would ask?so i know what to focus on in my revision. thanks

pmateus
26th Jun 2012, 00:05
When did you apply?
Just checked and there is no link or direction in their site. Do you fill in the online form?

Thanks and best luck for the assessment

waco
28th Jun 2012, 14:59
Ah yes......but can you drive cars and paint things??????