PDA

View Full Version : BHA relevance

plus expenses
28th May 2012, 20:41
Having just overcome my excitement of the BHAB being renamed the BHA I have now received an email inviting me to an EASA implementation plan in Stuttgart.

Is it only me that wonders when they will start worrying the Olympics? This is the end of it for me.

In this spirit I am bored of paying for an increasing dull do in the IOD. Let us employ a rumbustious individual like IE as our representative who has actually stood up for the industry and with the money saved attend regional P*** U**.

Having enjoyed the company of PDG can I suggest Glasgow as a start in the spirit of UK unity? How could anything but the presence of of a bunch of plastered helicopter pilots do anything but good?

Or as a born Sabahan surely it's time a conference in KK happened to ruin 212man's reputation?

What say you all?

L+K PE

Fly_For_Fun
28th May 2012, 22:12
Have you been on the sauce already?;)

Camp Freddie
29th May 2012, 11:57
Is this some sort of weird code, what's he on about ?

misterbonkers
29th May 2012, 14:32
CampFreddie, I believe;

IOD = Isle of Dogs
IE = Ian Evans - possibly a reference to the previous challenge on the age 60 rule.

P*** U** = considerable amount of alcohol to be consumed (Glasgow is perfect for that)

PDG = Pretty Damn Good (so I'm told) ;)

Sabahan is a reference to being born in Sabah, Borneo

KK = Kota Kinabalu

L+K = Love and Kisses?
PE = Plus Expenses

So I think PEs initial text might make more sense now! Basically I think he feels his subscription monies aren't being put to good use.