PDA

View Full Version : Japanese FA strangled n Dubai

Dirigible
28th May 2012, 12:11
Surprised this has not been mentioned. My thoughts with her family

Http://www.emirates247.com/crime/local/husband-accused-of-killing-japanese-stewardess-in-dubai-2012-05-24-1.460084

Oceanic
28th May 2012, 14:00
Agreed, so sad. Such a kind, gentle & respectful group to work with. Condolences to all concerned.

I do find it strange too that Dubai Public Court is more concerned in finding out whether their marriage was legitimate or not, rather than prosecuting the case.

A 29-year-old Tunisian man called police saying he had found his 28-year-old Japanese wife in the bathroom at their flat in Al Nahda, Dubai | 7 Days Dubai (http://www.7daysindubai.com/Dubai-Police-quiz-husband-flight-attendant-wife-s/story-16153659-detail/story.html)

Seja
1st Jun 2012, 13:40
Imagine the worst a man can do to a woman, and the woman trusts that her manager or welfare or ANYone in the company can help her she has just learned that nobody is going to do anything and the man is still working as a CC in the company. I hope they all can still sleep at night. She can't and neither can I and therefore I've resigned. She is in a less lucky situation and can't just leave and go back. He could do it anytime again and now he knows nothings gonna happen to him :mad:

ferris
1st Jun 2012, 18:25
To be fair, some of you are leaping to unreasonable conclusions regarding the authorities. The newspapers clearly report that the investigation regarding whether they were married or not is to determine which branch of the authorities investigates and prosecutes the murder case- not whether the marriage is relevant to the murder itself (although it will be later). Comprehension skills, people?

The Turtle
2nd Jun 2012, 20:01
Seja are you saying the husband is EK cabin crew and is still working for the company? Please be specific.

givemewings
2nd Jun 2012, 21:16
I think Seja might be referring to something else, in the same vein of a crime committed against a woman. Just a guess though.

Seja
3rd Jun 2012, 04:43
Sorry guys I was still so upset about it all and I didn't want to give away names etc but yes, I am referring to another crime against a woman and how shocking it is that nothing is happening. I do understand that in this country the law is different and there's no way the guy could face prosecution withou the girl losing her job and residence visa too BUT why does EK let him continue work for them?????! WTF???? Hello Tomorrow?

Marie2009
10th Jun 2012, 15:02
Main Menu

Advanced Search
Logout

Cabin Crew Portal > CCMgmtNewsDetails *
Cabin Crew Portal

Cabin Crew Management Updates
Message of condolence for Merisa Ryu

2nd May 2012: It is with real sadness that we share with you the news of the tragic death of Merisa Ryu.

Merisa joined Emirates almost five years ago and was a valued member of the cabin crew team working in First Class on the A380. We extend our sincerest condolences to her family and friends. Merisa always had a wonderfully positive attitude and a lovely sense of fun.

She will be very much missed and always remembered

Antonov26
11th Jun 2012, 18:14
Are you serious??? This is how EK Management responds to this tragedy>

Our thoughts are with her family and dearest friends. She missed the beautiful cheery tree blossoming in Japan, a tradition. RIP.

This should have never ever happend!!!