PDA

View Full Version : Jobs for indian cpl holders. In india or anywhere in the world

wxy
27th May 2012, 21:11
In this thread.
Lets post all the job options available to Indian CPL holder.

Be it Indigo, SpiceJet or Jet fresher exam.
Or other money money options (p2f) like MSD aviation(30 Lac), Garura(35 Lac)
Or Africa.
Or General aviation hiring Indian pilots (freshers or with specific hours)...

So everybody can look in one place easily for all of their options, and companies hiring Indian Pilots.
Post and discuss about new vacancies who ever gets to know about it.

Share it and apply for it.

sai prasad
28th May 2012, 06:32
good idea!!!!

PEC
28th May 2012, 07:02
Late bloomers!:ugh: - Someone thought of that way back in 2009 and the thread still continues.

Look at - http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/380622-indian-aviation-vacancy-information.html

wxy
28th May 2012, 13:41
:= That post which you are mentioning above is specifically for Indian Aviation. Basically people in that Thread are discussing about vacancies in India.

In this post we would also discuss about options available to Indian CPL holders outside India as well..

like Cathay Pacific.. Singapore Airlines.. Lion Air..
Whenever they will open vacancies in India again, we would share it with everybody!!! :ok:

wxy
28th May 2012, 15:03
Did anyone got any reply (who applied) for that times of India advertisement published on 21 march 2012?? seeking co-pilots with 600 hours?

fullforward
28th May 2012, 21:20
...I hate to take the cherry from somebody's cake, but if I was an Indian youngster I'd sincerely spare daddy's money and would bet on any other career: doctor, engineer, lawyer, IT, blogger...anything but aviation.
Conditions have been eroding continuously for the last decades and there's no signs it could improve in the foreseeable future.

The number of candidates far exceed the vacancies. People are scrambling to get an interview and it's no guarantees the best candidates will be taken.
But the ones with better connections. The moral is all time low.
Unfortunately, there's plenty of bad examples coming from the senior guys, for instance the big fiasco the senior capt are doing with the ridiculous strike at Air India. Lot's of other bad examples of lack of professionalism around.:ugh:

Be prepared for a lot of frustration.

Mentat
29th May 2012, 04:15
I hate to take the cherry from somebody's cakeThen dont!! Frankly there are jobs but not everyone is going to get them. People have made it to Indigo & Spice and there are some more vacancies expected. I think the idiea of this thread is good and instead of bursting bubbles' and 'taking cherries' you should help us unemployed pilots. If you cant help then atleast dont demoralize us further by stating facts that are no secret. It only makes you come off as a pompous old f:mad:rt.

BTW rumour has it that spice is going to conduct another exam..

wxy
29th May 2012, 06:35
True about indigo. There are excess of pilots. :{

Let us know if anybody has a confirm news about spiceJet exam ???

smurf84
29th May 2012, 09:51
Rumour : SG conducted an exam for type rated pilots. Nearly 2 weeks ago. Yet again, a hidden process.

vishwas_ddn
29th May 2012, 12:10
if your passion is aviation...ur bound to succed....lets hv hope than listening to the hopeless. I am confident il.make it one day...i.dunno how but i will...u feel that jn you. Be positive

fullforward
29th May 2012, 18:32
In the meantime be aware about the numerous unescrupulous 'smart asses' that will charge your right arm selling ilusions luring you into a job: 'preparatory schools' for interviews, for typerating, for psycometrics...etc etc. Some with 'good connections' with the airlines. Just scams.
There's an old saying that a sucker is born every minute. Among prospective pilots, the rate is many times higher...
One needs to believe that by the time a graduate from a good University starts making real money, the aspiring pilot will still been treated like an idiot.
Well, after all a dream is a dream is dream...

Cactus225
30th May 2012, 07:56
So where did you guys hear all these rumors from?

when is the 'pretty soon' Spicejet exam to be held and what proof about the Spicejet exam for TR guys a couple of weeks ago?

smurf84
30th May 2012, 10:31
Cactus225 -

what proof about the Spicejet exam for TR guys a couple of weeks ago?

This, I was told by a SpiceJet employee (not a pilot). But I don't see why he would make that up.

Plus, the exam for CPL holders could be held in July/August 2012.

cyrilroy21
31st May 2012, 20:40
Indian Coast guard application windows opens today . Last date to apply is June 22

http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/Indiancoastguard/jobs/AC_01_2013/Advt%2001%202013.pdf

vishwas_ddn
1st Jun 2012, 09:17
now for coast guard they need bsc. in maths or physics i believe it wasnt the case previously.

casper63
1st Jun 2012, 09:32
Air India strike may be the reason for this change. In future Air India inductions too Graduation is likely to be one of the requirements.

vishwas_ddn
1st Jun 2012, 09:39
well i guess asking for graduation itself is not right, on top they demand now in specific. This is purely to filter the excess. I don't know where is this all going to end.

gAMbl3
1st Jun 2012, 10:21
Short Service Appointments:- Short Service Appointments as Assistant Commandant for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable upto 14 years.

(d) Pilots (Helicopter and fixed wing) Commercial Pilot License holders 12th class pass with 60% marks and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot license (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of registration.

vishwas_ddn
3rd Jun 2012, 00:28
@ gamble..... where dis you get this?

wxy
3rd Jun 2012, 02:15
they need 6/6 without glasses.
I have like -7 dioptre .
no chance for me :(

wxy
3rd Jun 2012, 02:17
@ vishwas_ddn
that is written here

http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/Indiancoastguard/jobs/AC_01_2013/Advt%2001%202013.pdf

Gligg
4th Jun 2012, 09:00
Apparently an Indian guy is running recruiting at Tiger in Singapore - a lot of Indian pilots getting hired there of late from what I've heard. Could be worth a look.

vishwas_ddn
4th Jun 2012, 11:07
@ gig.....any other info as to whom to contact and any website, coz i checked the tiger airways the requirement is only fr DEC and Snr FO

RP-C000
4th Jun 2012, 15:59
Apparently an Indian guy is running recruiting at Tiger in Singapore - a lot of Indian pilots getting hired there of late from what I've heard. Could be worth a look. the new Chief Pilot is from Air India hence the reason and besides Kingfisher A320 guys are sitting at home

PT6A
4th Jun 2012, 16:11
Why on earth would any airline hire someone ex Air India into a management position!

Gligg
5th Jun 2012, 02:45
vishwas,

Sorry mate that's about all I know, just some gossip from an FO there. What their website says and what they hire can be two different things. Guys have gone in there without time on type, but like a lot of jobs it can depend on timing, who you know, and which passport you hold.

All the best

flyer111
5th Jun 2012, 03:45
Hello

I am not able to save my form any reson in indian coast guard:ugh:
I can submit my form but i cant save and i cant get acknowledgement copy

Please guide me..

Thank you in advance

bayblade
5th Jun 2012, 07:42
@flyer111,
if you could not get the slip for some reason when you registered then try this.
http://www.joincoastguard.org/Reprint.aspx this should help you re-print the slip again.
good luck!

pilot1990
7th Jun 2012, 14:41
Hello friends
I am also having the same problem like flyer111 ..
i am not able to save the coast guard application form ...

Please Please help.....!!

Aviator09
9th Jun 2012, 06:02
Sailing in the same boat.Can't get my application through after clicking on the SUBMIT button..Anybody has found a solution for this??

pilot1990
13th Jun 2012, 07:02
Hello Friends

Try filling coast guard application form in internet explorer and not in google chrome..
It worked for me..It should work for u aswell..http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/infopop/icons/icon14.gif
:D
All the best..

pilot1990
13th Jun 2012, 07:24
Hello friends

Try filling the coast guard form in internet explorer. It worked for me it should work for u aswell...:ok::D

All the best Guys ..!!

virani_sarfaraz
14th Jun 2012, 14:07
i just got my print out of my application for coast guard

and the vision in one eye should be 6/6 and other eye 6/9 without glasses

virani_sarfaraz
14th Jun 2012, 14:08
and filling the form works on google chrome and firefox as well

aadiprasan
15th Jun 2012, 07:58
What happens when you join coast guard on SSB and drop out before fulfilling your 8 year contract ?

RkoSim
17th Jun 2012, 10:11
hey guys i have been trying to submit the coast guard online application but after filling up all the information when i click on the submit button.. it would say "processing" for few minutes and then the same online form would appear. i think its just not going through and am pretty sure its not giving me any error.. i have tried using firefox and chrome.. anyways any of u guys have been facing the similar problem.. any suggestions??

flyer111
17th Jun 2012, 13:27
Rkosim
I am facing same problem even i tried from google,internet exp and fire fox..so please help me out..

RkoSim
18th Jun 2012, 16:52
i havent been able to find out the solution of this problem yet.. might want to try submitting it from like some other system.. anyways if u get any solution to this problem do give me a email mate.. n i will do the same if i com..e across any

DeanWinchester
18th Jun 2012, 18:58
INDIAN AIR FORCE has issued a notification for AFCAT 2/2012 for Flying & Technical Branch.

Apply here

AFCAT 02/12 - Apply for Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches. Last Date - 09 July 2012 - Career Air Force-India (http://careerairforce.nic.in/index2.asp?slid=193&sublinkid=95&lang=1)

People with Valid DGCA CPL get 2 years relaxation upto 25 years.

People applying for Coast Guard should apply here too.

ATB :ok:

Cactus225
5th Jul 2012, 06:35
Not eligible for the coast guard nor the air force.

Anything new?

virani_sarfaraz
7th Jul 2012, 23:31
anyone has any idea when the dates for FSB 01/2013 batch assistant commandant are coming out i dont see anything on their website

aviator3233
18th Dec 2013, 05:23
Anyone who got selected for the assistant comandant (CPL-SSA), Coast Guard .Batch -2/2014 ??

Manu234
28th Oct 2015, 12:20
Careers | SpiceJet Airlines (http://www.spicejet.com/Careers.aspx)

aviator3233
29th Oct 2015, 12:35
How genuine is this spicejet vacancy ?? The last 2 type exams were believed to be fake

Manu234
31st Oct 2015, 06:33
Good knows brother.Good Luck.

aviator3233
3rd Nov 2015, 09:31
r u applying/appied ??