PDA

View Full Version : ft pilot training Perth Aus

murad009pk
12th May 2012, 07:07
hello guys and gals,
I am Panning to do airline preparation package with fast track pilot training Australia. It consist of 450 hrs and the CPL completion time given by them is 18 weeks . Can anyone tell me about the school I cannot personally visit the school because I live in Malaysia.
Fast Track Pilot Training - pilot training | pilot training Australia | Australia pilot training (http://www.ftpilottraining.com/index.html)
Thanks

YPJT
12th May 2012, 15:21
woohooo, time for a big bag of popcorn and a comfy chair.

triathlon
12th May 2012, 20:15
Cpl in 18 weeks. Good luck.

zanthrus
12th May 2012, 22:20
I thought this mob went bust? I heard their tie up with the schools at JT fell through several years ago. :eek:

Clare Prop
13th May 2012, 01:03
I don't think there is a "school" as such to visit.

Folks used to say how the only difference between FT students and "normal" CPLs was that the FT ones had paid 40 odd grand extra for an orangy coloured tie and epaulettes.

The very first paragraph of the website "Did you know there is a world shortage of airline pilots?" says it all, really. :ugh:

zappalin
13th May 2012, 01:25
Put it this way, if you're planning on flying from Malaysia to Perth to do the course and you thought your pilot for that flight had done all his training from zero to the right seat in 18 weeks, would you get on the plane? 'cause that's about how likely you would be to get an "airline" job after it.
It's not a bad course per se, however it's nowhere near good value. Pay far less and spend more time actually learning to be a professional pilot, rather than learning to pass the tests.