PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Assessment

airbusbloke
11th May 2012, 17:51
Can anyone who has completed the Tiger telephone interview/online assessment please provide a heads-up on what is involved.

falconx
11th May 2012, 23:48
Well in short they ask you a series of questions, basically of you haven't been involved with ansett or strategic don't expect a job

Di_Vosh
12th May 2012, 00:04
basically of you haven't been involved with ansett or strategic don't expect a job

Are you sure about that?

I know one Tiger FO pretty well and know another through friends and neither were ex-Ansett or strategic.

DIVOSH!

mac76
12th May 2012, 08:00
Does anyone have any details on the interview procedures ,they have an online assessment process???
bases are syd ,melb right,pay is the same as last year?and any one comment on the conditions now how they are coming along.i'm not from ansett or aussie airlines but im sure they will consider other companies.are they looking for crew or they have many still waiting to come back?? thanks for your help

Trevor the lover
13th May 2012, 08:48
Falconx

Childish and factually incorrect posts such as yours do nothing to help guys posting serious and genuine qustions here.

Your statement is entirely incorrect and obviously borne out of some unjustified prejudice.

Grow up sonny.

falconx
13th May 2012, 09:35

falconx
13th May 2012, 09:37
Want to be a pilot, go to an interview, realistically no one should be saying anything, if your a fair dinkum pilot you'll know what to say, otherwise , well the job wasn't meant for you

DeltaT
13th May 2012, 14:05
They are getting plenty of experienced A320 ex Air Australia (who are in turn ex Tiger from the grounding days) and overseas Pilots applying. (Auz pilots trying to get back)

Think twice before paying your assessment fee and then being told you are not competitive on that basis.:ugh:

FYI, there is no holding pool

Trevor the lover
15th May 2012, 00:17
So Falcon X

By "hook line and sinker", you mean that you just put a trolling and ****stirring post on here for no good reason. Well good on ya mate - very helpful to no-one.

I say it again - grow up sonny.