PDA

View Full Version : Sonnig GVA

flyinggromit
5th May 2012, 09:13
Hi,
anyone that could share some info on Sonnig???
Roster, salarier/per diem, management etc???
Do they want you to pay for type rating?

Denim and leather
5th May 2012, 09:48
Hi,

On which aircraft are they hiring to?

Chrs

FlyTCI
5th May 2012, 14:30
I was talking to them a couple of years ago regarding a position with them but decided against it, didn't sound like an operation I wanted to be a part of. Some questionable practises being in place by certain pilots, I was told by a couple of their guys.

Back then you would have to come up with the type prior to being hired, and if I'm not mistaken that was also the case if they wanted you to fly a seperate aircraft for them. :eek:

Being Italian might help you, provided the CP is stii the same guy as back then.

WTON
20th Mar 2014, 16:37
Hello,

I heard, FOCA has suspended their AOC?

drag king
20th Mar 2014, 17:04
Provided you can read Italian or find a damn good translator, you'll find this article of TICINONLINE (http://www.tio.ch/News/Svizzera/781063/Piloti-pagati-2000-franchi-al-mese/Mobile) pretty depressing.

DK :mad:

Tekor Bali
20th Mar 2014, 18:55
Bad situation! Stay away

Booglebox
21st Mar 2014, 09:16
I always thought it would be a bit difficult to make any dough with a SabreLiner.... cool plane though :cool:

INNflight
25th May 2014, 22:08
There was an article in todays' swiss Sunday newspaper (Sonntagszeitung) about Sonnig SA.

The report states the company was falsifying flight- and technical logs of their entire fleet, often not logging flights at all. They have apparently let go most employees and the AOC is indeed suspended.

Not sure it's a loss for the industry, huh.