PDA

View Full Version : Fife Flying Club Fly-in and Open Day

140KIAS
4th May 2012, 19:12
Once again Fife Flying Club will be holding its annual Fly in and Open Day. This year it’s taking place on 16th June and everyone is welcome.

There will be lots going on including BBQ, Spot Landing Competition, Parachute Jumping and lots of fun for all the family.

The Tipsy Nipper licensed restaurant will be open throughout the day serving food and drinks.

Free Landings. AVGAS available. More info at www.fifeflyingclub.co.uk (http://www.fifeflyingclub.co.uk/).

All proceeds will be donated to local charities.

Hopefully see you there.

red rooster
8th May 2012, 22:31
Free Landings, My favourite two words and local charities benefit too, sounds good to me, hope the weather holds and you get lots of visitors.
RR

MadMurdock
16th May 2012, 11:37
I've been the last few years and it's a great day out whether by air or car.
Even if the weather's pants there's enough going on on the ground to keep the kids (big & small) amused!
I'll be there.

mad_jock
16th May 2012, 12:33
Don't forget to get your injections before entering Fife.

Unusual Attitude
16th May 2012, 17:45
Think I'll pay a visit, forget the spot landing competition though, I'll just be happy to be down and stopped in 700m without roasting the brakes!

UA

140KIAS
17th May 2012, 19:59
UA - Im sure you'll be made very welcome. As would Mad Jock should he brave the trip south. But do not fear as the majority of us are actually non-Fifers who slip in and out in disguise as we cant afford to fly from Edinburgh.

Plans for the day are taking shape. Here's a wee taster of some of the highlights.

Free Landings ---------------------- Family Fun & Games
Spot Landing Competition ----- Giant Inflatable Slide (ages 4 – 104)
Helicopter Taster Flights -------- Historic Military Vehicles & Classic Cars
Aerobatic Taster Flights --------- Prize Raffle and Tombola
Parachute Jumping --------------- BBQ & Licensed Bar

And all proceeds to local charities. See you all there :ok:

mad_jock
17th May 2012, 20:51
Err just worked it out it would be just south at the moment but whore of a long way west.

Enjoy your day I would love to be there.

Unusual Attitude
18th May 2012, 08:59
Err just worked it out it would be just south at the moment but whore of a long way west.

You moved to Anstruther? ;)

mad_jock
18th May 2012, 09:02
Good point it would be extremely long way west and just a long way heading east.