PDA

View Full Version : UK CAA B1.1 application

billy3000
1st May 2012, 14:39
Hello,

I did 10 modules for my B1.1 at LRTT in UK. The other modules i did at part147 company in Holland. These exams where in Dutch, will the UK CAA accept this ? (it is not mentionned on the part 147 certificate that the exams were in Dutch)

another question: the exams for full module 2 and 3 where split in 2 parts (so 2 exams for module 2 and 2 exams for module 3) , will the UK CAA accept this? it is mentionned on the certificate that the module was split

Thank you very much for your help guys!!!!!!

ironchefflay
1st May 2012, 17:20
would have been easier to phone them and ask. you cant apply to them if you have applied to another EASA NAA but i think you may be able to with foreign
certificates. though split exam ones may be a no no.

split exams? so much for the level playing field!

billy3000
2nd May 2012, 12:05
thanks for your reply!

Are you sure they will not accept the 147 certificate for my module 2 and 3?
on the certificate is just mentionnend: full module with the 2 examdates
after all it is a part 147 approved certificate no? this should be accepted everywhere

but i will contact them and ask for it

ironchefflay
2nd May 2012, 22:27
It should be the same, that was the idea. but as you have shown, they are not the same. you cant do split exams in the UK. i wish you could mod 11,12 and 13 would be much easier!

i am not saying they wont accept it, but its a matter only they can decide on. if they do then all well and good, if not, you'll need to resit some exams.