PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft booking calendars plus licence data?

FlyingGoat
28th Apr 2012, 19:52
There are stacks of online booking calendars out there, for school or group a/c, but is there one which accepts licence/medical/check information for individual members and sends out auto-reminders for renewal? Budget is a serious consideration.

Thanks.

fwjc
28th Apr 2012, 21:37
We use airchunk.com, I think there is a reminder system in there. Plus it's free.

FlyingGoat
28th Apr 2012, 21:43
Thanks. We looked at Airchunk, and although it accepts licence data, we couldn't see a reminder system. I'll ask them.

fwjc
28th Apr 2012, 21:53
Alternatively, you can set calendars etc to do these things.

Moonpig lets you book birthday cards a year in advance. You could book a nice card to be sent to your group members to remind them to renew... (perhaps a bit over the top though eh?)

I'm sure the developer of Airchunk would be willing to consider incorporating an automatic emailer function.

Storkeye
29th Apr 2012, 08:32
Yes, Airchunk.com does do reminders. Currently it displays the reminders in the 'My Status' box at the bottom of the left menu system.

We are adding a Notice Board function this week so that messages and reminders will be displayed just after logging in.

Also, following on from FlyingGoats great idea we will add the facility to email the members 30 days, 7 days and on the day their dates expire. I've added that to this weeks to do list.

Thank you all for great ideas that we are keen to add in to Airchunk.com as soon as possible. If you have any more, please keep them coming. :D

Thanks,

Abe

www.airchunk.com (http://www.airchunk.com)