PDA

View Full Version : Decent copy of the A320 vacbi...

rookieaviator
22nd Apr 2012, 11:23
It's sad to see the copies of the vacbi that engineers have access to.no full window all pics and vids buttons are not working *sigh*. I can't seem to understand how low your computer skills not to be able to copy an ISO copy.I've recently and mistakely downloaded the pilots copy (ISO copy) and it was brilliant like owning the cd. <<<<<<<<<<<<< this is the whinging part, just ignore it if you are not as bitter....

ok enough of my whinging, does anyone has access to a decent ISO copy, or knows where I could obtain/buy it, for a reasonable price.

R6DXB
24th Apr 2012, 20:17
did I get it right, you are seeking for VACBI copy ??? That is the 90`s and I suggest you better ask for an actual copy of the T1-T2 as the old stuff is completely obsolete.

Fargoo
25th Apr 2012, 13:11
The old VACBI has the pictures and videos on a seperate laser disc (remember them?). That's why they'll be running now without video.

I beleive Airbus still use VACBI as the naming convention for their training even though it's mostly pdf files now.

The last course with Airbus I did the videos to go with were on the same dvd but you had to go and find them as the links in the course notes didn't work.

Fargoo
25th Apr 2012, 13:11
Why does Pprune change l a s e r to laser? :ugh: