Does anybody have a working no. for the medical centre at hindan? I tried the ones at dgca site and they are not working :(
22nd Apr 2012, 04:38
Try this one No-01202633000 ext-7722
22nd Apr 2012, 10:15
If you want to request for a date, use the following email id aircrewmedical@<hidden> :ok::ok::ok:
I think they like it if you have all your tests done from before and certified from a company doc.
22nd Apr 2012, 10:22
oh, and they don't give dates over the phone.
if you dont get a date at hindon, you can try personally landing up at AFS Palam daily at around 0730 (mon-thu) and get your medical done against cancellations. t
hey have a capacity of getting 8 people done in a day and more often than not people don't turn up.
make sure you have your PMR with you, or else the shows a no go :ok::ok::ok:
@<hidden> thank you so much. I'll try this tomorrow morning :)
@<hidden> bad attitude- I already mailed them 3-4 days back but still no reply. Although they did reply me back last year. I willl try palam/agra next. Hopefully will get a date there. Wish me luck. Thanks for your reply. :)
23rd Apr 2012, 08:26
hi, KP, if memory serves me correct, you actually have to mail them only on the last 2-3 three days of the month or something. or they won't reply.
try mailing them this friday as well as next monday. its worth a shot. they will reply back to you with a date and this ...
1. The aircrew who are still serving in the Armed Forces, MUST
carry a medical certificate from their AMA (Authorised Medical
Attendant) i.e. the SEMO/SMO/RMO, certifying his/her current medical
category in Army / Navy/ Air Force terms eg SHAPE-1 for the Army
It wont be possible for this centre to complete the medical exam In
absence of such a certificate,
2. Please ensure that your PMR (Previous Medical Record from
DGCA) reaches us before your date of appointment.
3. You must take ‘No Objection Certificate’ if the validity of
the medical lapses by the date of your medical examination. Refer
http://dgca.nic.in/circular/FCLC3_2008.pdf in this regard.
4. PLEASE NOTE FOR FUTURE THAT AT THIS CENTRE, THE MEDICALS ARE DONE ONLY FROM Monday to Thursday.
5. Reporting time at this centre is 0730 h to 0800 h.
6. Routine blood and urine test will be done at this centre. You need not come on empty stomach for these tests. Investigation charges for routine tests of blood and urine rates are Rs 150/- (approx).
7. Initial Investigations will be done at this centre only.
8. If you are due for ECG, then you may get it done at any other centre and bring the ECG recording for perusal at this centre. Refer http://dgca.nic.in (http://dgca.nic.in/)
9. Total fees for the renewal medical may come to Rs 1100/- (Approx).
10. Refer page 5 of http://dgca.nic.in/cars/D7C-C1.PDF. If you are due for one of the following (according to your type of licence and age), don’t ask
appointment from this centre and take appointment from AFCME or IAM
Bangalore or MEC (East) Jorhat:
• 7th six monthly renewal (for above 40 years age for CPL)
• 4th annual renewal (applicable to age below 40 years for CPL) medical exam.
• 5 yearly renewal medical exam between the age of 35 and 55 years age.
11. Refer to www.dgca.nic.in (http://www.dgca.nic.in/) for details on the procedures and policies.
12. KINDLY INTIMATE US IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILING THE GRANTED APPOINTMENT, SO THAT OTHERS CAN GET THE VACATED APPOINTMENT.
No. 1 Aeromedical Training Centre
Air Force Station, Hindon
N.B. LOCATION OF THIS UNIT: Landmark while coming from Delhi – Mohan
Nagar Chowk. Read the sign board or ask for ‘Hindon Air Force’ at this
point and turn left. The station is 1.2 km. Once inside the gate, this
centre is just short of the Golf Course
@<hidden> bad attitude : thank you so much..that was truly of great help and you are deeply appreciated..i will try mailing them at the end of this month.. :)..i hope this works out ..