PDA

View Full Version : FBO Software

Phil Brockwell
15th Apr 2012, 19:11
Not sure if the anyone from the FBO's frequesnt here, or if Flight Ops / Dispatch would be a better forum for the following question.

Has anyone got experience with FBO Software - obviously I've put a list together of who produces it, but would like some feedback from the folks who use it regularly.

Looking for something that can handle shift roster / billing / fuel billing / services required and some monthly reporting.

Any feedback appreciated.

PB

silverware
15th Apr 2012, 20:15
Try looking at this system, it works very well: Our Clients (http://www.amsterdamsoftware.com/our-clients.aspx)

Phil Brockwell
16th Apr 2012, 16:17
Thanks Silverware,

I've called them 3 times since Friday- left a message, sent an email and as yet no-one wants to speak to me, they just have what sounds like an offsite answering service that asks you to hold :ugh:

I would be sceptical to rely on a company that doesn't answer the phone in the event I needed tech support.

I found a hosted system that looks functional called MyFBO.com cheap at €90 permonth? - anyone with any experience of this?

Phil

silverware
16th Apr 2012, 18:48
Phil, they are a reputable company with a very good product.
In case you are going to EBACE just drop by their booth and have them apologize to you!

Globally Challenged
16th Apr 2012, 19:06
Their apologies won't count for much.

I complete agree with Phil - any company is going to dedicate more resources to their sales function than their support, so if they can't respond to a lead then what use will they be when their system goes tits up?

wigglyamp
16th Apr 2012, 19:34
How about Airops?

airops (http://www.airops.co.uk/)

They'll also be displaying at EBACE.

pabely
17th Apr 2012, 14:42
Your biggest question might be integration with other IT parts you use. Something which does the job well doesn't always work with other IT components you have in place and it then costs you big time to integrate a bespoke solution which will cost you long term. Consider other departments, e.g. Accounts, Stores & HR.

Remember, with any cloud solution you are going to be locked into the vendor. Good references from other installations is king - but of course these will be from your competitors!

No RYR for me
18th Apr 2012, 08:58
Keep trying the one Silverware mentions Phil. It is a nice package and works well. (If they pick up the phone I guess ;) )

jheemelaar
15th May 2012, 08:42
Dear Phil,

My name is Jordy, an Amsterdam Software FBO One Consultant.

Which number did you try to call?

We just tested our connection and we are available on both our Amsterdam phone number (Ries Vriend, CEO) (+31 20 620 56 97) and on our New York phone number (Marijn Beck, Country Manager USA) (+1 201 365 4408).

Should they both not be available then the phone service will send an email directly and they will call you back asap.

Ries and Marijn also quite regularly check their e-mail, so you should also be able to get in touch with them via e-mail.

Here you can find our information: Our Faces (http://www.amsterdamsoftware.com/our-faces.aspx)

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Jordy Heemelaar
Amsterdam Software