12th Apr 2012, 13:50
Is there any reliable info on VOLK Airlines/Airways in India? Everybody is talking about this today, but no one seems to have any reliable sources that they can quote. Also is there a page on DGCA website that you can chk or confirm the current list's of airline's in India.
12th Apr 2012, 15:31
Volk airline is supposedly starting operations in summer 2012... Rumour is, it would operate to 15 destinations in India. Will be flying the 320-200s.
A lot of pilots from KF are jumping ship to volk as of now.
Also they are recruiting only the experienced captains and FOs' as of now.
Official website:- Volk Airlines (http://volkairlines.net/index.html)
12th Apr 2012, 15:38
these are the following companies who got NOC to operate Scheduled Airline in India in the Past 2 Years.
1. Freedom Aviation Pvt Ltd (Mumbai) Regional Scheduled Airline. Had plans to start operations with 5 Bombardier Q400 Aircrafts. NOC extended on the 155th empowered committee meeting on November 22nd. Now Almost on the edge of Dropping the project.
Managing Director- Ashish Kapadia, Executive Director- Deepak
2. Air Pegasus. RSA Had Plans to operate A320's from Bangalore as base.
Promoter Mr Shyson Joseph. Dropped the Project since shortage of funds. Hasent even applied for the Import Permits.
3.Air Costa. RSA - Promoted by Lingameneni Estates. Mr Ramesh & Mr Rajasekhar are directors. Former Sun network Pilot Capt K babu Is CEO & Mr SVN Moorthy , former chief Engineer of Paramount is the Director of Engineering. Plans to bring in 3 Q400 from Botswana on dry lease. Plans to launch operations from October-November 2012.
4. Karina Airways- Gurgaon Based non scheduled Airline Permit Holders, recently got approvals for Regional Airline only plans to operate in North East. They will use their existing aircrafts Beechcraft 1900D. (Namrata Chawla is the MD)
5. ...................... Airways got the Approvals for Regional Scheduled Airline. Management Team , well experienced Aviation Professionals from Spirit Air, Spain Air, Jet Airways, Emirates etc. Cannot Disclose Details due to ethics. But One thing they have not Given any Ads for recruitments. Ads will be launched by the end of this month. Plans to operate Jets. All Directors/Key Personnels from Aviation Industry.Commercial Operations will be launched by the end of this year..
4.Air Dravida, Star Aviation, Paramount Airways, Akashganga All these companies NOC has been expired and can never renew again.Jagson Air (Director Mr.Harshwardhan ) has already stopped operations.
5. Volk Airlines, suprabhatham, Thumpi Air All scams only. No Application has been filed for the NOC by these companies.