PDA

View Full Version : Project Fishtank

Sunfish
12th Apr 2012, 07:40
Project Fishtank started this morning with the delivery of a kit.

Anyone know of any good blogging software or website? Pprun seems to be allergic to google ********.

VH-XXX
12th Apr 2012, 08:03
Yep.

KitLog Pro - My KitLog (http://www.mykitlog.com)

Here is an example:

Bob Leffler - Experimental Aircraft Builder's Log (http://www.mykitlog.com/rleffler/)

Jabawocky
12th Apr 2012, 08:15
Fishtank? a Foxbat?

aroa
12th Apr 2012, 08:31
Happy metal bending, Sunny... but remember aeroplane kits, restos etc are not like mould... dont grow on their own. Suck up much life ingredient ...time.
But the rewards will be worth it.
Await the blog.

VH-XXX
12th Apr 2012, 08:39
Are you married Sunny?

The RV builders divorce rate is currently over 50%, seriously!

metalman2
12th Apr 2012, 09:24
so I'm in real trouble here,,,building an RV,,,an arrogant sh!t(wife diagnosed me a while back) and I seem to have trouble making her laugh lately (it was always my ace in the hole ,,so to speak), I'll be lucky to see the end of April,,,unless I spend next weeks Decathalon money on my anniversary,,,,nah can't see that happening!

Wally Mk2
12th Apr 2012, 12:40
Wives & toys & in this case aeroplanes don't mix.Take her out of the equation & then really start enjoying yr life !:E
As one famous person once said...."ahhhhh women are like elephants to me,nice to look at but ya wouldn't wanna own one" !:E

Wmk2

Kharon
12th Apr 2012, 12:59
Wally - ."ahhhhh women are like elephants to me,nice to look at but ya wouldn't wanna own one".Kipling had it better - "a woman - is only a woman; but a cigar, now that's a smoke".

Good on ya Sunny - enjoy; enjoy every minute, every scratch, lump, bump, tears, triumph and the happiness they bring. Life really is too short. Kudos on you - lots of it; in spades redoubled.http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/thumbs.gif:Dhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/thumbs.gif :D

RV6
13th Apr 2012, 12:05
Good on you Sunny - welcome to the building community! Don't listen to those dire warnings about domestic disharmony. My husband is still speaking to me and I'm building my second RV :ok:

Jabawocky
13th Apr 2012, 12:07
You make him do work on it too!!!!

You will need a new username.

RV18:}

Jack Ranga
13th Apr 2012, 12:18
Old mate in our hangar got the RV ultimatum 'it's me or the plane'

He kept the RV and is a very happy man now................

He said to me when I started building:

'are you married?'

'nup'

'good, cos you wouldn't be at the end of the build'

VH-XXX
13th Apr 2012, 12:31
Not related to the above post - a great reason to be a gay pilot. You both build it together and are far less likely to get divorced. Probably the only positive thing to being batty that I can think of :ouch:

Jabawocky
13th Apr 2012, 12:38
............and what happened to the sub contracted Mrs Mr J Ranga?

Did she catch on to the AIDS? or did she pass muster and still around?

Jack Ranga
13th Apr 2012, 13:16
There's a story there ;) (easy for gen x, I know)

Their's a story they're....

They're's a story their....

metalman2
13th Apr 2012, 22:56
I'd heard an interview with a pilot who had been forced to give up his homosexuality, apparently it made his eyes water, double vision can be deadly in the ,,,, er,,, cockpit

Ultralights
13th Apr 2012, 23:12
I'm currently going through RV issues with the misses, i want an RV8, she wants the 7A. and she is doing her Aero endorsement at Red Baron at the moment, so many dramas! :E

Jack Ranga
14th Apr 2012, 04:17
Get the 8 if you want to turf her or you want 'The RV Ultimatum' (Expensive option, will cost you approximately half)

Get the 7 if you love her and want her to stick around :ok: (much more affordable and has fringe benefits)

Howard Hughes
14th Apr 2012, 08:03
The RV builders divorce rate is currently over 50%, seriously!
Probably still better than the professional pilots rate...:{